[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come only the natives in British colonies got nearly completely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: images.png (4 KB, 144x90) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4 KB, 144x90
How come only the natives in British colonies got nearly completely wiped out by diseases?

You look at Spanish and French colonies, and there are very large native populations. It seems like a big coincidence that these particular people all got wiped out but other natives didn't.

That is unless the British really did actively genocide natives and were basically Nazis, meaning the eternal anglo is merely nothing more than another form of the eternal kraut.

So which is it /int/?
>>
>>52325871
Because the stupid ass Spaniards fucked the natives and they got resistance.
>>
>>52325920
That's retarded, we also bred with the natives. I have maori cousins, and even an Aboriginal brother in law.
>>
>Spain
The only good people in a satan-ruled world, generally nice and peaceful forced into war, stood at war vs everyone.c
>Frogies
Didn't fuck de niggas
>Britsharias
Killed all natives if they liked the land, exploited it into dogshit if they didn't.
>>
>>52325990
And your Maoris aren't dead either are they?
>>
>>52325871
They were also genocided/segregated into by the colonists.

In contrast, the Spanish ruled over the Natives as subjects.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.