[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to immigrate to the U.S. and work there without breaking the law?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1445215510568.jpg (20 KB, 480x308) Image search: [Google]
1445215510568.jpg
20 KB, 480x308
How to immigrate to the U.S. and work there without breaking the law?
>>
why are you asking us instead of your local consulate or whatever?
>>
Go on holiday, meet a girl, propose to get married, take her to Brazil, get married, green card unlocked.
>>
try blending in with some central americans

http://freebeacon.com/politics/congress-provides-1-6b-to-resettle-illegal-immigrants-arriving-at-border-through-2018/
>>
>>52323462
Get married
Green card lottery

An USian might correct me on these:
If you're hired by some company or if you have an XYZ amount of money to invest? Can't remember desu
>>
File: JUST.jpg (33 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
33 KB, 590x350
Guise I wasn't thinking about citizenship now, just a work permit would be great.

Supposedly employers have to prove they cannot find an American in their area fit for a given job before sponsoring you a permit. Fug.
>>
>>52323721
500.000 dollars, the "equivalent to 10 jobs". My uncle has it and my senpai is thinking about, not because we wanted to move, but because of convenience.
>>
>>52323721
a million to invest or make a company that hires at least 10 workers there, If you are hired you get a special visa that your company pays for (you must be pretty good for them to go for this trouble) after a while(don't know how many years) you can request a green card.
>>
>>52323462
Just pay 500k USD for a investor visa
>>
>>52324450
>employers have to prove they cannot find an American in their area fit for a given job before sponsoring you a permit
that seems pretty darn protectionist for supposedly "free market" America
>>
Kinda of similar question: how hard is to get a job in canada? My area is to work at hospitals or private clinics.
>>
Maybe I should get into this online dating thing and lure a fatty.
>>
>>52324886
I've researched a lot and made plans (before figuring out that US are cucks)

Go to a sanctuary city : Los Angeles, Chicago, somewhere in New Jersey, etc. There it is almost impossible to get deported. Get a shitty job ex. : waiter, delivery guy. Meanwhile, lure fatties. If it doesn't work in 6 months, go to Canada and do the same.
>>
>>52324716
I'm sure Canada is more accessible than USA because they need people that's why they like foreigners.
>>
>>52325249

I want to do it fully legally. If I could get a permit to work in a warehouse or construction job in the U.S. I would go now, specially considering they pay those better than school teachers here, kek.
>>
>>52325639
>I want to do it legally

You can't. Take what you can get, it's not even a big risk. If you wait for the perfect setup, you'll never do it.
>>
File: white brazilian.png (80 KB, 192x305) Image search: [Google]
white brazilian.png
80 KB, 192x305
Are you South Brazilian and blue eyed?
>>
>>52325420
>need people

Not as much as you think. They've actually tightened those straps lately. If you're not skilled with a degree they don't want you.
>>
>>52326014
same as EU
>>
>>52323462
chicano
>>
File: IMG_2636.jpg (91 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2636.jpg
91 KB, 640x480
>>52326005
I don't know bout him but I've got an arab face... don't even know where did it come from

this country is a mess fug
>>
>>52326295
You've got a very brazilian face, pham.
>>
>>52326014
Of course m8
>>
>>52326014
Probably because of the recession. Canada isn't so promising today.
>>
>>52324716
Stop making these threads and apply for a work visa. We aren't short on nurses in my province but we take doctors
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.