[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: Horn of Africa.jpg (51 KB, 660x550) Image search: [Google]
Horn of Africa.jpg
51 KB, 660x550
What went right?
>>
Nothing
>>
Nothing
>>
Everything
>>
Some things
>>
>>52314721
>Sudan
>Somalia
>Uganda
>Eritrea

Ethiopia managed to not get colonized and Kenya is culturally and monetarily enriched by Hindoopoos. Djibouti is the extension of the French naval base there.
>>
>>52314721
Ethiopian food is really good. That's about it.
>>
File: ethiopian_girlw2.jpg (77 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ethiopian_girlw2.jpg
77 KB, 500x500
Cute grills in Ethiopia, Eritrea and Somalia
>>
>>52314721
Djibouti is the most succesful country of all those: http://www.bbc.com/travel/story/20151118-is-africa-getting-a-dubai
>>
>>52314721
Ethiopian jazz is awesome.
Mulatu astatuke!!! Hes the best.
Jim jarmusch proved.
>>
>>52315267

>King and his jews friends are building new mansions with aid mony
>LOL SUCCESS
>>
>>52315267
Island poosinloos!
>>
>>52315267
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>52315353
Better ambition than your shithole of a country. I hope Djibouti succeeds
>>
>>52315267
FUCKING RARE
>>
They all suck.

>Somalia
Literally and unironically the worst country in the world. There is no country worse than Somalia.
>Eritrea
The North Korea of Africa. One of the biggest sources of refugees in the Netherlands. No freedom of press, at all. Poor as shit.
>Sudan
Doesn't even exist in that state anymore, it got split in half. Darfur is one of the worst regions on earth, and it's part of Sudan.
>South Sudan
A completely new country, and as you can guess: completely artificial. It was literally chosen to be "the most fragile country on earth", as per the Fragile States Index.
>Ethiopia
Known worldwide as the Mecca of famines. If you say "famine", people will think "Ethiopia". A country of about 100 million with a GDP per capita of a mere $1,557 and an HDI lower than the likes of Afghanistan, Syria and Yemen, this is an extraordinary shithole.

Also an anecdote - a buddy of mine who made a trip through Africa said that Ethiopia was the only country he hated in terms of the people, and he was robbed by kids.
>>
>>52315376
http://www.forbes.com/2009/04/15/worlds-cleanest-countries-business-energy-clean-countries_slide_13.html
http://www.ranker.com/list/world_s-cleanest-countries/eco-warrior-chick
I cant see you in those lists denmark
>>
>>52315685
Whats wrong with the people of Ethiopia? Did they beat him up for being for being a sex traveller, is so he can go jump out the nearest window
>>
>>52315961
He just said they sucked. He had positive experiences with all the other African people, he visited like a dozen countries.

But he said Ethiopians were really shit.
>>
>>52315267
witnessed
>>
>>52315685

Somalia got even worst when the "rich" Somaliland got independence, but at least this new cunt is a lot more stable than Somalia, pic related.
>>
I guess OP chose the wrong picture in his computer.
>>
>>52315267
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
File: Somaliland.jpg (441 KB, 1024x477) Image search: [Google]
Somaliland.jpg
441 KB, 1024x477
>>52316146
Somaliland is quite interesting and seems to have it's shit together compared to it's Southern counterpart. Hopefully they will gain independence and get inspired by Djibouti to have the same amount of ambition to built shit, like the pooinloo above linked to
>>
>>52316257
RARE
A
R
E

Fucking Chad
>>
File: images (17).jpg (31 KB, 473x311) Image search: [Google]
images (17).jpg
31 KB, 473x311
Only Kenya is doing it right in that region
>>
>>52317283
But they are bantus
>>
>>52315832
Is it hot as shit over there like it is over here?
>>
>>52317283
oh look¡¡ they have an asfalted street¡¡

BRAVO KENIA
>>
File: images (18).jpg (18 KB, 488x301) Image search: [Google]
images (18).jpg
18 KB, 488x301
>>52317490
Kenya is the only developing nation in that area, the rest are considered part of the least developed countries
>>
>>52317490
THEY HAVE BUILDINGS AND TRAFFIC LIGHTS TOO

BRAVO KENYA
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.