[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Country 2. Did the audience in your theater clap at the end?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
1. Country
2. Did the audience in your theater clap at the end?

USA
Yes
>>
No

Who the fuck claps in a cinema what the fuck is wrong with you people
>>
Turkey
Yes

fuck fanboys, i had no hope but movie was great

(but you can see that jews made the movie haha)
>>
>>52312039

1. Sweden
2. People have barely even heard of Star Wars here.
>>
Brasil
In some states yes.
>>
>>52312100
Just saw it about an hour ago, I was mortified when about half the cinema clapped at the end, and about 10 people clapped for the opening text crawl.
>>
>>52312667
>People have barely even heard of Star Wars here.
Where do you live in Sweden?
>>
>>52312833
rednecks
>>
>>52312039
Russia.
Not only in the end. When Han Solo arrived, when Leya was shown, when there was a joke about trach room, when the helmet of Vaider was shown, when C3-PO was shawn etc.
>>
>>52312039

never
>>
>>52312895
probably
>>
>>52312766
is that the first time you've ever been to a film? what did you expect? you were literally going to the new star wars of course fanboys will clap at the opening text crawl
>>
Not a big fan of Star Wars desu, I'll see it when it's on tele if i'm honest, they're alright films but I don't know why people get so hyped about them
>>
>>52312039

1. Russia.
2. They clapped when Luke showed his face. It's very rare for Russians to clap in a theater.

They also laughed their asses off each time Adam Driver showed his stupid ugly face.
>>
>>52313427
>I'll see it when it's on tele if i'm honest

Just don't forget to renew your license!
>>
>>52313084
Does Russia have a lot of fanboys? Do you know if it was shown/popular during the USSR.
>>
>>52313381
I've honestly never seen people do that before, I don't remember the prequels getting that reaction at the text crawl, although I was too young to see the phantom menace in cinema so maybe that did.
>>
>>52313498
Only have to renew my license every 10 years mate.
>>
>>52313456
>They also laughed their asses off each time Adam Driver showed his stupid ugly face.

hahahah same here
>>
File: 1416702354156.jpg (70 KB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
1416702354156.jpg
70 KB, 912x905
>be American
>Go to cinema
> clap their hands
>>
>>52313530
Not so much as in America, but really a lot.
It wasn't the first Star Wars that was shown in cinema here was Episode II, not even the Episode I since we were africa tier poor.
>>
>>52313559
it's because it's just out

they will stop after a while
>>
>>52313530

It was never shown and ridiculed in the official press as a pathetic product of decadent capitalist mass culture. In the late 80s some bootlegged VHS started to show up, but VHS players were very rare back then.
>>
>>52313592
Theres literally nothing wrong with that
>>
>>52313563
How much is a TV license?
>>
>>52313697
Only £250 every 10 years, the test is really easy too.
>>
>>52313794

>the test is really easy too.

I hope they test for drugs and alcohol too? It would be very hazardous for someone to operate a dangerous machinery like a TV set while under the influence.
>>
1. Flag
2. No
>>
>>52314002
They do, they warn that if you're drunk you should avoid the tv incase you knock it over.
>>
>>52314050
>>52314050
>>52314050
>>52314050
>>52314050
>>
>>52314053

>incase you knock it over.

Or accidentally watch BBC.
>>
>>52314161
But I love BBC
>>
>>52314198

>But I love BBC

Good for you, mate.
>>
They probably did, when a big franchise movie like this has a premiere and the most die hard fans have secured tickets they are gonna clap because they're excited.
>>
I just hate the fact that the black guy look so nig. Could they not have taken some other black guy?
>>
>>52313456
>They also laughed their asses off each time Adam Driver showed his stupid ugly face.
Lol some girls here think he's cute. Its probably because he's in shape since his face looks like a mutant.
>>
>>52313599
>not even the Episode I
You're lucky that movie is garbage.
>>
File: Adam-Driver[1].jpg (31 KB, 616x347) Image search: [Google]
Adam-Driver[1].jpg
31 KB, 616x347
>>52314639

>Lol some girls here think he's cute
>>
>>52314696

I am quite sure the Phantom Menace was shown in theaters (not 100% sure). In any case, by 1999 VHS players and tapes were widely available and everyone could see that wonderful masterpiece.
>>
>>52312895
What about Turkish Star Wars?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%BCnyay%C4%B1_Kurtaran_Adam

Ever seen this movie, mehmet?

>>52312039
Some autists did but then realised no one else was clapping and stopped. lmao/10.
>>
>>52315008
so? whats the point
>>
>>52315326
embracing your heritage
>>
>>52312039
Flag
No, are you some kind of retard?

When I stayed in the US
Yes, people were even talking during the movie
Amerilard don't respect the IMAX experience
>>
No they didn't. Everyome were dead silent from start to finish.
>>
>>52313084
Ditto here except no one clapped for 3PO, felt bad for him, he didn't even get a laugh for the red arm
>>
>>52315906
>red arm

Is this the robot equivalent of hairy palms?
>>
>>52314696
Ironically it turned out to be the best of the prequels.
>>
They laughed during the t-up and an other time I forget, but that's pretty much all
>>
>>52315008
>The film follows the adventures of Murat (Arkın) and Ali (Akkaya), whose spaceships crash on a desert planet following a battle, shown by using footage from Star Wars as well as Soviet and American space program newsreel clips. While hiking across the desert, they speculate that the planet is inhabited only by women. Ali does his wolf whistle, which he uses on attractive women. However, he blows the wrong whistle and they are attacked by skeletons on horseback, which they defeat in hand-to-hand combat. The main villain soon shows up and captures the heroes, bringing them to his gladiatorial arena so they can fight. The villain tells them he is actually from Earth and is a 1,000-year-old wizard. He tried to defeat Earth, but was always repelled by a shield of concentrated human brain molecules, which looks like the Death Star from Star Wars

I have to see this shit now
>>
people here dont clap,we make a jet sound when we're excited.

VROOOOOM!!!! vrooooooooo!! VRROOOOOOM
>>
>>52314062
Ayyy.. But is jewish conspiracy no?
>>
USA
No

There was some shouting and some happy laughter and general excitement, but that was it.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.