[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this world is bad.. where can we find girlfriends? girls only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: feel.png (7 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
7 KB, 645x773
this world is bad..
where can we find girlfriends?
girls only fuck with chads, and how about us?
we have rights
and one right is be happy with your wife and with your children, but the world has changed, now you can't find a wife, you can't do anything if you aren't a normie chad
what will i do with my life?
theres no hope for us, the anons of 4chan
and this will be sad for us, our mothers aren't proud of us, what can we do for change this?
nothing, we can do nothing
>>
Hello /r9k/
>>
I thought all Spaniards were chads, I've never met a non-alpha southern yuro
>>
>>52310133
>girlfriends
why would you ever have one? just fuck a girl until she starts whining about meeting her parents, taking her out to picnics or gay shit like that
in the end she'll leave you anyway
>>
>>52310184
No here, we are all autists without girlfriend, outside you can find normies with girlfriends and daily sex.
>>52310173
this is serious
>>
>>52310184
Spanish are not alpha, most of them are britt tier cunts.
Most funny spaniards are argies, hairy beta males since there is no concurenncy, even britts could kek them in one week
Weak moorish arab genes
Reminder that moors in france are all cvcked by niggers - beurettes
>>
>>52310208
and where can i find a girl?
i'm not normie, i dont have friends
>>
>>52310226
>daily sex
Sounds tiring 2bh
>>
Try 3rd world countries.
>>
>>52310266
>i'm not normie, i dont have friends
don't
instead pursue a career and get rich, and girls will come flocking
>>
>>52310133
todos somos Jorge
>>
I was like you but then I practice social situations by going to meetings and such. I feel like I'm getting there in a matter of months.
>>
>>52310133
Meh, I am practically asexual at this point because of female's shitty attitudes on everything. They cheat left and right you can see it everywhere I don't even feel envious towards men with women, all I see is a giant choir and a headache you can have sex with.
Maybe things would have been better if I remained ignorant but now I know and I can't wipe my own memory.
>>
>>52310712
at least you have korean girls, they are qts and funny
>>52310768
feel bad, this world is fucked
>>
you faggots do realise that confidence is like 99.9% of the game right?

I'm ugly and actually bona-fide diagnosed mild autist and I've had quite a few gfs. My sex life is actually super deviant at the moment thanks to the wonderful world of hook up apps. They can smell your desperation I'm guessing...
>>
File: sarkozy.jpg (37 KB, 980x551) Image search: [Google]
sarkozy.jpg
37 KB, 980x551
>>52310133
>we have rights
>and one right is be happy with your wife
>>
>>52310133
Fuck off to your containment board, loser
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.