[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Japanese Sankei Newspaper Seoul bureau chief Tatsuya Kato was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: sankei.jpg (319 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
sankei.jpg
319 KB, 2000x1000
Japanese Sankei Newspaper Seoul bureau chief Tatsuya Kato was made to stand for 3 hours in the Korean court on December 17.

He had been charged with suspicion of defamation of Paku Kune president.
He merely introduced by quoting the Korean newspaper article, and the judgement was of course not guilty.
In conclusion, the presiding judge read ruling, slowly and little by little.
It was too long, and after one hour, his lawyer requested "I want you to let him sit", but this presiding judge didn't allow it with a shake of his head.
As the court judgment lengthened, Kato was tired, leaned against the desk for support, and moved the body back and forth.
After three hours, verdict of not guilty was handed down, he was allowed to sit down finally.
Over the three hours, he was not allowed to sit even once.
Spite?
Is this the Korean judiciary?
>>
>>52307848
shut up faggot
>>
>>52307848
Who care netuyo kimo neet lol get out of /int/. I m saying this represent of 99% of /int/ poster. You gross kimo neet netuyo
>>
>>52307848
go back to 2ch netouyo
>>
>>52307920
t. Alberto Kim
>>
File: japanbtfo.jpg (167 KB, 800x537) Image search: [Google]
japanbtfo.jpg
167 KB, 800x537
>>52307848
Why have the Japanese become cucks?
>>
>>52307848

He deserves it after all because Sankei is notorious for mean and delusional articles about Korea and China to appeal to stupid Netouyos like you.
>>
>>52308017
>23cm
>giga

jesus christ japan
>>
hwabyung festival...
>>
>>52307879
>>52307920
>>52307961
Korean detected
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.