[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Back in the day there was less people. Well no shit you intellectual,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 1442477412729.gif (776 KB, 514x667) Image search: [Google]
1442477412729.gif
776 KB, 514x667
Back in the day there was less people. Well no shit you intellectual, an Australian'd say. But come on, think about it. Population density was lower, people had shitloads of kids. Ever read a history book? Have you thought about what it means that thousands of people fought under Dicksburg in 1420 or whatever? It would be millions nowadays, hell, tens of millions. Most of people witnessed historical moments, or even took part in them. Only successful people raised kids that live past childhood, right? That means we're the survivors, we're the motherfucking blood of heroes. How many ancestors do you have? Obviously at least one that gave you your last name, but you had thousands (millions!) more. You're related to interesting people, anon, especially if you're from a hub area, like Europe, where people moved a lot.

Your great x666 grandfather did this and that, saw this and that, discovered this and that. He had to, if you're alive.

What are you now? What did you achieve? What did you witness?
>>
>>52307397
we may be living in the most interesting times anon
>>
>>52307397
Probably gonna have a wank to your picture to be honest m8.
>>
Who the fuck cares?
You build and live your own life, if you let some dead guys to affect it, you're nothing but a shadow of them.
>>
>>52307397
Nothing, nothing and nothing.
>>
And if you go back far enough, we're all descended from y chromosomal Adam and mitochondrial Eve because the human population was pretty low back then.
>>
Born too late to explore the earth
Born to early to explore space
Born just in time to _____
>>
File: 1442480445955.jpg (65 KB, 511x662) Image search: [Google]
1442480445955.jpg
65 KB, 511x662
>>52307523
post smug amino faces
>>
File: 1437809833999.jpg (88 KB, 573x640) Image search: [Google]
1437809833999.jpg
88 KB, 573x640
why are polish posters so obsessed with australians
>>
>>52307637
anglo saxons are too populated on this board
>>
>>52307637
who wouldn't be
>>
>>52307397
>What are you now?
a broke as fuck "musician" uni drop out living with his parents

What did you achieve?
played a few gigs, sold artwork for thousands of dollars, used the money to go backpacking by myself.

What did you witness?
not a whole lot yet, but I imagine more than the average /int/ user.
>>
>>52307637
They hate us cause they anus
>>
actually you are wrong in that view

there were childress branches too, somewhere down the line some people had to be adopted either parents can't make children or had to give some away or the child cannot or did not have children, it happened all the time, more common than you think
>>
>>52307397
>Only successful people raised kids that live past childhood, right? That means we're the survivors, we're the motherfucking blood of heroes.
Most likely we're the blood of all the smiths and bakers and other common people who didn't engage in deadly conflicts. Taking part in wars reduces your life expectancy and the likelihood of passing on your genes pretty significantly, dunno if you realise. That's not to say our ancestors didn't have to be resourceful and all that, whatever they did obviously worked, our existence proves that.

I feel like there's a lot of 'combo breakers' among us though :^)
>>
File: 1418791046620.jpg (297 KB, 918x1224) Image search: [Google]
1418791046620.jpg
297 KB, 918x1224
>>52308247
More like we all secretly love you t b h
>>
>>52308775
I'd secretly love her if you know what I mean.
>>
If you have no sisters you are the end of a consecutive line of female births since the beginning of human existence.
>>
>>52308887
Literally me.
>>
>>52308835
I think I know what you mean :DDDD

You mean you'd like to put your penis in and out of her vagina repeatedly, don't you :DDDDDDDDD

Nice :DD

(Correct me if I'm wrong :DDDDD)
>>
>>52309083
Yes benis in bagina :DDDDDDD
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 352x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 352x360
>Most of people witnessed historical moments, or even took part in them.
No
> Only successful people raised kids that live past childhood, right?
Nope
>That means we're the survivors, we're the motherfucking blood of heroes.
Nein
>>
What are you now?
An alcoholic engineer.

What did you achieve?
I fapped this morning.

What did you witness?
9/11 on live TV.
>>
>>52308887
But I'm a girl.
>>
What did you witness?
Not a lot, but hopefully the waifu era soon
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.