[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Al-Huda Institute, Al-Huda Islamic Institute or Al-Huda
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
>Al-Huda Institute, Al-Huda Islamic Institute or Al-Huda International Seminary is an "Institute of Islamic education for women",[1] a chain of religious schools with campuses in Islamabad and Karachi, Pakistan as well as in Missisauga, Canada.
>The school follows the Wahhabi ideology.[5]
>Tashfeen Malik, the Pakistani co-perpetrator of the 2015 San Bernardino shooting, was a student of al-Huda before marrying and moving the California where she and her husband are alleged to have executed the worst Islamic terror attack in the U.S. since the September 11 attacks in 2001.[2]
>Four Canadian female students ranging from 16 to early 20s, attended seminars at the Mississauga branch between about 2013-2015. They then traveled to the Middle East to join ISIL in Syria. The oldest woman attended the school for three months in 2012, and according to an interview her sister gave CBC News, she has been living in Syria since summer of 2014. [6] In July 2014 the three younger girls were intercepted by security personal in Turkey and sent back to Canada before they reached ISIL territory.[7]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Huda_Institute

Just fuck my country up. We have a Wahabi fucking school right in Mississauga.
>>
Enjoy your suicide bombers m8. You'll be part of ISIS soon i guess.
>>
>>52306417

ISI PLEASE HELP
>>
File: 1449696119370.jpg (165 KB, 1072x1050) Image search: [Google]
1449696119370.jpg
165 KB, 1072x1050
>>52306417
Inshallah bismillah
>>
>>52306417

>Prof. Sadaf Ahmad of Lahore University says "Al Huda founder Farhat Hashmi’s denunciation of various cultural practices and disapproval of Westerners and Indians gives women a new conception of their identity as Muslims."[3]

This sounds like nice coded phrase for "Insane Islamic bullshit".
>>
File: toronto_visible_minorities_map.png (501 KB, 3300x2550) Image search: [Google]
toronto_visible_minorities_map.png
501 KB, 3300x2550
>>52306417
I grew up in Poointheloossaga. It's shit in every way, except maybe Port Credit.
>>
>>52306417
Correlation is not causation

t, cuck
>>
File: 1450343689605.jpg (54 KB, 373x527) Image search: [Google]
1450343689605.jpg
54 KB, 373x527
>>52306536
>>
>>52306570

Muslims are shit and cancer on society, but "Taqiya" is a Shia doctrine. It's that it's okay to lie about being shia so that Sunnis don't murder you.
>>
>>52306536

Rasheed
>>
>>52306620
google says otherwise
>In both Sunni and Shi'a Islam, taqiya (تقیة taqiyyah/taqīyah), literally "fear, caution", is a form of religious dissimulation, or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are in fear or at risk of significant persecution.
>>
>>52307171
What he was trying to say is sunnis aren't allowed to do taqiyyah if they're not threatening to death. But It's allowed in shia.
>>
>>52306417
>Mississauga

I'm more concerned about this stupid name.
>>
>>52308964

Fucking Native trash name. Like Ontario, Canada, Toronto.
>>
>>52309068
>he's complaining about retarded native names
You have it easy.
>>
>>52306526
>visible minority
What is that? Coloreds?
>>
>>52309637

I correctly identified your flag for once Slovenia.
>>
>>52309775
>leaf
Yours is easy to recognise. Answer me, what are "visible minorities"?
>>
>>52310559

People who aren't white and stick out. Tan and brown people. It's a nice PC term.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.