[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>met a girl from Moldova last night >getting along relatively
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1450388306505.jpg (76 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
1450388306505.jpg
76 KB, 396x594
>met a girl from Moldova last night
>getting along relatively well
>I mention that Moldova's HDI is below Botswana's (banter)
>she gets really angry and tells me it's the CIA's fault
>I suppress laughter while thinking of Bane
>she thinks I'm laughing at her and her country
>mfw

This website is destroying my life.
>>
cucked by memes
can't make this up
>>
Same

I met this cute Polish girl a while back and for some reason spent an hour straight mocking Poles. She got really offended.

She was really pretty too
>>
>>52305752
>haha your country is so shit, hahaha
why did you think this was a good idea?
>>
>>52305752
>meet a girl from Ireland
>do not mention the potato famine
>still talk to this day

Git gud
>>
>>52305793
You're probably just too beta. I once had sex with a Muslim girl at a party just by calling her Durka girl and forcing her to take shots with me.
>>
>>52305752
Same goes with indians.
I will never be able to talk to them without thinking about pooinloo.
Same goes with Alberto Barbosa and Portugese.
>>
>tfw no gf who can take banter
>>
> it's CIA's fault
Always ganging up on the small guys huh?
>>
>>52305810
If you don't banter with your Irish friends by pretending you think it's in the UK, calling them British, or bringing up the potato famine, you deserve to have your bant-licence revoked. Nothing else triggers them as much
>>
your potato brain is destroying your life
>>
>>52305842

Lol India had plenty of negative connotations before pooinloo

>Rapists
>Small Penis
>Smelly
>Fresh off the boats

I Loooooooove talking to foreign girls
>>
>>52305798
>not carrying various lists of country rankings with you at all times
>>
>>52305878
For you.
>>
>>52305978
you are not really in the position of making fun of other countries
>>
>>52306005
>people IRL are aware of /int/ memes
>>
>>52306065
All you'd get from British normies is Ikea, Volvo, big-breasted blonde women, Swedish chef from the muppets, meatballs and the catch-all mocking of irrelevant Euro countries tbf
>>
>>52306065
I never said that. But if you gonna shit on somebodies elses country, people will remind you about Sweden Yes
>>
>she gets really angry and tells me it's the CIA's fault
I'd laugh too
>>
>>52306125
But Sweden Yes is just known to people here and maybe some redpilled non-4channers. Do you ever leave the computer?
>>
>>52306221
it was just banter, m8
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.