[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Syrian refugees in Turkey. http://www.dr.dk/nyheder/web
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: syrian_refugees_in_turkey.webm (229 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
syrian_refugees_in_turkey.webm
229 KB, 640x360
>Syrian refugees in Turkey.

http://www.dr.dk/nyheder/webdok/gaziantep
>>
hot and lewd af
>>
>>52304004
>muslims_in_turkey.webm
What's the difference?
>>
>>52305148
The point is they're doing fine in Turkey.

...while 80% of the invaders in Europe are not from Syria even.
>>
>>52305296
>The point is they're doing fine in Turkey.
well of course they are, they're the exact same as turks
>>
Amazing, this clearly shows that we should just send all kebab to Turkey. Think about how happen they will be, everyone is getting along
>>
it's not true, i read it on the news
that kid that drowned, his father was living in turkey and out of pure desperation fled with his family over the sea
>>
>>52305296
>The point is they're doing fine in Turkey

we don't and we won't give them right to work here.
syrians aren't our problem. in fact we have enough problems. they can't work here legally. we have high unemployment. we abuse them. we don't like them, they don't like us. they will leave
>>
>>52305607
And unemployment or even a war is not a reason for being a refugee according to the UN. You need to experience persecution that you could be a refugee. Fleeing a war or famine doesn't even automatically make you one.
>>
File: 1440145348446.jpg (75 KB, 720x476) Image search: [Google]
1440145348446.jpg
75 KB, 720x476
>>52305607
So if I'm unemployed in Canada I should seek neetbux in Sweden?
>>
>>52305296
your point is retarded

>Look at these few middle class syrians doing well in turkey, that totally means the 2 billions syrians in this country are doing well

fucking retarded pigskins

send all refugees west
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.