[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had a dream, /int/ >Wake up in bed >Go onto computer,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: vladimir-putin-sunglasses.jpg (80 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
vladimir-putin-sunglasses.jpg
80 KB, 300x300
I had a dream, /int/
>Wake up in bed
>Go onto computer, open up /int/
>Basically, Russia fucking nuked all the shit out of the Middle East
>Per expectation, everyone flipping their shit
>For some reason I can just tell, everyone is secretly happy about this
>Happy about Raqqa, Iran, Iraq and Syria getting fucking wiped off of the surface of the Earth
>Everyone secretly relieved that the Middle Eastern boiling pot has been set to simmer for a while

Got me thinking, what would your guy's initial reaction be if you woke up to a situation like this? Russia just saying, "fuck it" and just dropping tsar's left and right?
>>
i would be pretty happy but sweden and germany would cry and shit and start ww3 like a bunch of bitches so things would get scary
>>
>>52303349
>Iran, Syria
why would Russia nuke their allies?
>>
>>52303416
I don't know, in the dream maybe it was to just get rid of all of the rebels against the Assad Regime or some shit like that, or like for oil or something
>>
>>52303349
murricans..
Even in their dreams..
> russia nuking Syria, Iran
>>
>>52303457
well, if Russia nukes their allies for no reason, cant you see how rest of the world might be slightly concerned?
>>
>>52303349
Sellaset voimafantasiat sieltä :D
>>
>>52303349
High school dropout americunt detected.
>>
>>52303349
i wouldn't be happy if iran or syria got nuked.
>>
>>52303349
I don't like the thought of anywhere getting nuked. Radiation is bad m'kay.
>>
>>52303416
iran is hardly an ally to us, its an islamic state.
>>
>>52303539
you are concerned even about waving your own flag in public Hans...
>>
I'd be sad for all of the dead innocent people.
>>
>>52306896
ebin
>>
>>52306896
me too
>>
>>52303349

>iran

Why would they nuke their allies?
>>
>>52303349
I would brace myself for WW3, which would probably entail the following:

>getting the fuck out of the city ASAP, but not before looting enough supplies to last for at least 6 months - a year
>heading to my farm where I have sufficient weapons to defend the property, as well as a strategic position on a hill from which I can see miles around in every direction
>monitor the internet for updates, teach myself how to hunt, start growing vegetables and fruits
>>
File: 14789874784.jpg (27 KB, 300x293) Image search: [Google]
14789874784.jpg
27 KB, 300x293
>Islamist ghouls everywhere
>>
I'd probably stock on Rad-X and RadAway.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.