[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we save Britain? Will they distance themselves from the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: cameron.png (99 KB, 390x278) Image search: [Google]
cameron.png
99 KB, 390x278
How do we save Britain? Will they distance themselves from the rest of EU?
>>
>>52302887
we don't

cowardly pricks signed their death warrant entering the EU

hope you choke british faggots, thanks for fucking everything up. we'll be the only genetic legacy you even have
>>
>>52302887
>Will they distance themselves from the rest of EU?
I hope so. Let's hope the British public doesn't turn out to be a bunch of cucks this time: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
>>
Are they illegals?
>>
>>52303135
no, they are whiet europan workers.
this angers the brits, of course, because they want more muslims and blacks
>>
>>52303186
>Germany
>>
>>52303238
He's right tbf
>>
>>52302948
They will be cucks, just like the French were cucks last Sunday and Scots are forever cucks no matter how many referendums they get. At the end of the day, Europeans are just scared baby boomer cucks who do not want to rock the boat until they wake up one day to find Ahmed in the bedroom stabbing them in the chest and their wives in the ass
>>
>>52303186
Why would they prefer muslims and blacks? And isn't that racist?
>>
>>52303186
Why are Cameron and Farage more butthurt about Poles than Muslims anyway?
>>
>>52303431
>>52303433
Because they are culturally closer to Britisharians

Comonwealth links and all that
>>
>>52303431
You can't be racist to whites
>>
>>52303186

And the NIN doesn't even give them access to free public healthcare anyway.

The rightful reform would be no healthcare at all for foreign residents that don't contribute taxes to social security.

Also, gib me the nice things and spare me of the uncomfy things of the Yuropean yunion.
>>
>>52302948
Nah we're not leaving
>>
>>52305525
cuck
>>
>>52303433
>>52303186
>>52303431
>>52303431
Memes aside its because europeans can freely come to the UK and that is out of our hands, whereas we can actually control whether blacks and muslims can come to the UK
>>
retard.
he wants to remain in the EU but have special treatment (such as border control) he thinks exposing the problems will just increase the chances of us voting to leave. cameron wants both the eu and our own powers.
>>
I hope we leave the EU.
>>
>>52306332
The cuck option is leaving the EU, as we'd have no influence over Single Market rules and regulations that we would have to follow anyway

I'm another anon who wants to stay in, because the EU is an influence amplifier and I want what's best for Britain
>>
>>52306511
FUCK the EU
>>
>>52306456
I think this is a rather questionable stance.
By demanding extra rights, you make yourself highly unpopular and lose a lot of influence in EU
>>
>>52303300
>am a proud Briton
>voted No
>so happy at the results
>am somehow a cuck
>>
>>52306667
Not him but most of what we 'demand' our opt-outs, because we're uncomfortable with losing too much sovereignty. For example we want to keep our currency. Being outside the Euro means we lose influence in the EU, but it's worth it for the flexibility it allows us.

Some eurosceptics are mindless idiots who can't even put together a coherent argument, like this gentleman >>52306581, but some others want to stay in the EU as long as we don't have to give up too many powers.

You can accuse us of picking and choosing, but you forget that the UK still pays a large amount of the EU's budget, and the EU is much stronger with the UK inside it. There are also many other reasons why we're not as unpopular as you think.

For example, you will read in your tabloids about how Poland and other Eastern European countries disagree with Cameron over migrant benefit changes. What your tabloids won't tell you is that countries like Poland really want the UK to stay because we have the strongest stance against Russia. Meanwhile you have Germany wanting to cosy up to Russia (i.e. Nordstream) and to a lesser extent France is also accommodative of the Russians.

There are other good reasons that all EU member states want Britain inside. Cameron's hand is stronger than you think, but your leaders can't lose face, so they will take a tough line with Britain in public. Even so I'm surprised at how friendly they've been so far.
>>
I hope you do leave because numerous countries will go with you, hopefully including us.

The EU is fundamentally wrong.
>>
>>52306930
>I hope you do leave because numerous countries will go with you
Except this is wrong. No one else will leave the EU, and no one else genuinely wants to.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.