[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dating a muslim female?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: sally_megan_rath.jpg (36 KB, 550x260) Image search: [Google]
sally_megan_rath.jpg
36 KB, 550x260
I met a pretty cool girl today /int/. I am a black guy and she is a muslim female. I didn't realize she was muslim at first though. I didn't see her wearing a.. hijab? is that what they call it?

She has such a wonderful smile and beautiful tanned skin. She told me her name and everything and what country she is from. She seemed pretty westernized. She told me she speaks something called Urdu. NEver heard of it before but sounds interesting.

She also has a pretty nice big butt. I saw her bend over and I nearly fell in love with her rear end(as well as her mind of course, she is pretty knowledgeable)

Anyway, can someone inform me of how muslims date? Like is it okay that I am not muslim? I don't want her family to get angry with her or some shit. Are muslim females allowed to date non-muslims? Pic looks like her but isn't her.
>>
bruh, you have to make it your life's mission to Blackā„¢ her
>>
>speaks urdu
>muzzie
PAK ATTACK
>>
Be sure to convert to Islam first or her family will honor kill her
They may honor kill her anyway for dating a black guy but it's worth a shot, man
>>
If she is an Arab you might as well give up right now.
I've dated and had sex with a few ---------------------------------------------------black------------------------------- Muslim females since they take their religion as seriously as most Christians do. Arabs are another story. More likely than not she has both parents in her life and they will both hate you for being black. Don't set yourself up for failure.
>>
>>52297547
she's a paki. paki are the most inbred motherfuckers on the planet. not even kidding. wouldn't recommend banging her. she's from a third world shithole and if you impregnate her your kids will look like the freaks from the hills have eyes
>>
>>52297967
>>52297737

What exactly IS ARAB? I know it sounds ignorant but can you be Arab and not muslim? or muslim and not arab?

Just how racist are arab muslims in regards to who their daughters date? What if I am a pretty upstanding up?
>>
>>52298221
Just stop it.
Why the fuck do black niggas always get with non black woman? Can't you fucking stick to your own kind faggot?

If she's an arab then she's a fucking arab. Regardless of what country she's from in the middle east her family are going to be reluctant and disapproval of the relationship. Theyre just like chinese people when it comes to their kids dating men/woman fron different races or ethnic groups.

Leave that bitch
>>
>>52297547
This is not the right board for this.
>>
>>52298742

Because black women are for the most part.. ass.

I fall in love more easily with non black women(doesn't mean I like white women only). I like non-black women typically.
>>
Oh boy

I hope you're prepared for her brother trying to dome your ass.
>>
>>52298784

why not? Its a international question. I need to know about muslims and people whos peak urdu. Fuck you.
>>
>>52298815
I'll bite OP: pakis are not Arab, they are Indians who are muslims. Muslim youth in north America are ignorant as shit when it comes to other religions.
All brown muslim girls want the BBC, even if that isnt true/i know you have a little dick.
She is in the US and wants your cock, if her parents try to stop her it will just make her want it more.
There is no rrason, other than autism, for you not to get it.
>>
>>52298815
Because you're going to get the same answer here as you would on /pol/
ie: "OH MY GOD YOU NIGGER" or "SHE'S A DURKA DURKA DON'T DO IT"
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.