[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got word from the Melbourne embassy in Australia that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: Dropbear.jpg (498 KB, 1610x1604) Image search: [Google]
Dropbear.jpg
498 KB, 1610x1604
I just got word from the Melbourne embassy in Australia that my girlfriends partner was mauled to death by a Dropbear (dangerous fanged Koala) in the downtown of the city, while traveling to visit a social activism convention. He was assured that the city was safe and that these creatures were only found in the outback, not in the cities where people live..

Now he's dead. I plan to sue the Australian government for letting him get into such danger and my girlfriend won't stop crying
>>
>>52294816
Dropbears are nothing to fuck with mate. They just come out of nowhere and eat your fucking neck off. Main reason I'm never going to ausie.
>>
>>52294816
Well you've gotta get in line, the governments being sued for all sorts of bad things; like gender inequality and shit
>>
>>52294816
I still have a scar on my forehead from when a dropbear barely missed me.
>>
File: 1445244095475.png (260 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
1445244095475.png
260 KB, 1024x512
>>52294816
your girlfriend's bull was too soft mate
tell 'er to harden up
>>
File: city mayor.jpg (117 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
city mayor.jpg
117 KB, 1280x720
>>52294816
I got kidnapped by a gang of monkeys while visiting Rio de Janeiro, they took me to a place near the amazon river, but fortunately my father is friends with the city tribe leader and they freed me with no harm.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.