[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we become ISIS strategists What would you be doing differently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: isis-flag.jpg (51 KB, 1368x1026) Image search: [Google]
isis-flag.jpg
51 KB, 1368x1026
ITT we become ISIS strategists

What would you be doing differently to further their goals?
>>
shill on 4chan
>>
Ask for more US help.
>>
>>52293818
kill myself in raqqa suicide bombing tbqh
>>
more propaganda that appeals to loser teenagers
>>
man I have such good ideas
1 they need to ramp up ....

wait, i think this might get me in trouble, go away fbi, cia, nsa or whatnot
>>
Nice try Abdul
>>
pump out more nasheeds
>>
They should target actually divisive things instead of killing randoms. If they attacked gay bars then there'd still be condemnation from muslims but also a lot of "they deserve it" type of people which would cause more split between muslims and the rest.
>>
>>52293818
fix that god awful sign, look at that fucking circle it looks like a 3rd grader made it, absolutely plebeian.
>>
Create dank nasheeds
>>
>>52293818
>Tfw just moved to Hamburg
>Tfw I had never seen so many muslims in my entire life
>Tfw they all seem to be plotting to blow something up when I see them in the train

I'm so fucking tense right now, jesus christ, this city is more mixed than fucking Brazil, no meme implied.
>>
I would wait to fuck with the West until more Muslims have settled in Europe.

They're doing us a favor with their riling up Muslims strategi, so normies can see their true colour.
>>
>>52293818
Make everyone poo in the loo.
>>
>>52293818
Lure muslim heroin addicts from Europe with the promise of a free daily fix.

Oh wait they already do that.
>>
mass suicide. everyone loves a martyr
>>
Chasing the booty
>>
>>52294206
You moved to study?
>>
buy more 9 years old sex slave
>>
Try to go legal and become a recognized state.
>>
>>52293818
hire more mercenaries from kosovo and africa
french-algerian potheads make shitty infrantrymen
>>
Ditch the comic sans font
>>
asio pls go
>>
File: SHIEEEET.jpg (115 KB, 361x413) Image search: [Google]
SHIEEEET.jpg
115 KB, 361x413
>>52293818
unite the moorish people of iberia under one caliphate
>>
>>52293818

I m talking to a Syrian refugee on FB that likes black girls lmao
>>
>>52293818
I think you need to execute more people in a dramatic fashion, just go all out, get crazy.
>>
>>52296026
Underrated post
>>
>>52293818
Attacking the Vatican
>>
File: 47.jpg (47 KB, 679x427) Image search: [Google]
47.jpg
47 KB, 679x427
>>
File: isis_afghanistan_9.jpg (95 KB, 634x334) Image search: [Google]
isis_afghanistan_9.jpg
95 KB, 634x334
apply for membership in the EU
>>
> Stabilish diplomat body of political experts
> Start acting like State, make pretend democratic elections, taxes shit like that
> Send UN representative to deliver an enormous speech and slow everyone down with diplomatic bullshit
> Stabilish diplomatic contact with Jordan to create smuggle network between West Bank, Jordan, then Iraq and Syria for a steady supply of mujahideen
> Start finacing political allies in other countries, stir shit up from the inside
> Refrain from attacking western countries for a bit, make media slow down reports and retaliation
etc lots to be done
>>
We deliver a press release stating our opposition to feminists in regards to gamergate. Soon after, katana-wielding gentlemen will flock to our side.
>>
>>52300280
>Democratic process
>Compatible with Allahs shar'iah
2/10 m8.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 640x230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 640x230
:^)
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.