[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ambassador Anon, when we allowed Earth to join the Galactic Council,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Asgard.jpg (121 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
Asgard.jpg
121 KB, 500x750
Ambassador Anon, when we allowed Earth to join the Galactic Council, we were under the impression that humans were an enlightened species. We have monitored your internet usage and found that you spend a significant amount of time "shitposting" on a "Nepalese finger painting board" about the inferiority of people physiologically identical to yourselves in all ways except density of melanin in their skin. Would you be so kind as to explain this incongruity?
>>
..a-ayy lmao?
>>
>>52292003
ayy lmao
>>
>>52292003
Excuse me? May i just stop you for a moment there? Did you just say you monitored my internet usage? Is that what you said? Because if you said that, and I believe you did, then we're going to have a problem. You see monitoring my internet usage is a direct violation of my personal privacy. You see, here on Earth we have a concept of 'privacy' which means we are allowed to do things out of the public eye, FREELY from the watch and guise of others who may wish to intrude on our freedom to do things privately. You have violated this fundamental, this inherent, right. As we are an enlightened species, we recognize this right, but you do not seem to recognize it. I think if you think about this for one moment, you'll realize that this in fact indicts YOU as the unenlightened species. The right to privacy is an essential right of all living beings. Your entire premise was invalidated the moment you invaded my freedom rights. Sorry, but I do not have to answer your questions today. See you in Space Court, unenlightened one.
>>
>>52292003
t. Ayylberto Barbosa
>>
>>52292396
>Not Ayylberto Barbufo
One job.
>>
I could but it would take blocks and blocks of text

Basically they willfully blind themselves to the immediate reality and would rather concentrate on the perceive problems of the other and the not-reachable external social construct..

A psychological act of making a concrete self-entity by juxtaposing the group identity to another out-group identity.

A pat on the back for just being , pointing the virtual finger and being on the in-group high horse.
>>
ayyy lmao

bugger off you silly ayylium

you'll never understand our superior human culture
>>
DIE FILTHY XENOS SCUM
>>
It's humour. You don't get it cause you're not white.
>>
>>52292003
Fucking hell, I read that in his voice
>>
>>52293822
>T*rkmans
>white

>>52292003
>people physiologically identical to yourselves in all ways
Shut the fuck up E.T., you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
Jesus christ even aliens are cucks. I've always had this fantasy where aliens come to earth and vindicate the "racists", lording the supremacy over humans to prove they are right.
>>
SMALL
GREY
REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS
>>
File: ayyyy.jpg (169 KB, 1200x777) Image search: [Google]
ayyyy.jpg
169 KB, 1200x777
>>52292003
>people physiologically identical to yourselves in all ways except density of melanin in their skin.
ayy elmo
>>
File: bearman.png (333 KB, 640x421) Image search: [Google]
bearman.png
333 KB, 640x421
>>52292264
I love you America-sama
>>
>>52292003
Daily reminder that asgardian niggers and earthican faggots will never ever overthrow the might of the goa'uld empire
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.