[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Turks unironically think Fetih Mehmet II. was more important
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: sultan_saladin.gif (67 KB, 249x338) Image search: [Google]
sultan_saladin.gif
67 KB, 249x338
>Turks unironically think Fetih Mehmet II. was more important than Sultan Saladin (Rahimullah)

Kek
Fucking mongols ladies and gentlemen
>>
Pro-tip: He was

t. Not even a Turk
>>
>>52284075
>He was
Are you the Arab that post this often ?
Why do you consider him more important than Salah ad-Din ?
>>
>>52284153
>Arab
No.

What Salah basically did, removing all bias, is be nice to the Crusaders and get his ass handed to him multiple times. At most he defended his territory and the Crusaders were like "Meh, let's go back home".

What Mehmet my son did is capture the most glorious or second-most glorious city in Christianity and send shockwaves through the entire Christian world, making them piss themselves.

Undoubtedly Muhammad and his companions would be way more pleased with Mehmet's feat, if we were to believe the Islamic lore, seeing as they're conquerors themselves and Salah was a cuck.
>>
Jerusalem never amounted to more than a colony under Crusader rule. Saladin annexed what was better off under Muslim rule and the state that he established never threatened Europe itself.

Mehmet captured a city that was a major center of Christianity since its founding and his armies proceeded to advance deeper into Europe as far as Italy and Austria.
>>
>>52284031
Salahadin was a c*ck.I hope that christian lover fag will burn in hell on the judgement day.
>>
>>52284653
It's not a contest, really, OP must be a Kurd.

Salahdin for some dumb reason was chosen as the symbol for Pan-Arabism, even though

>he was a Kurd
>he was a cuck
>there are dozens of better choices than him
>>
>>52284698
t. Atillah

>>52284737
>fought a symbolic war for Islam but kept elegance in battle
>cuck
He was a real leader, Hz.Muhammed would literally agree with him
>>
>>52287911
He would not, Muhammad cared about the spread of Islam. Conquering Constantinople is literally the biggest military achievement of Islam since Umar's conquest of Persia.
>>
>>52284031
Mehmet the Conqueror was one of the most intellectual people on earth by his time.
>>
>>52290880
I meant in his time.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.