[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity. To seize everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: putin.jpg (94 KB, 468x658) Image search: [Google]
putin.jpg
94 KB, 468x658
Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity. To seize everything you ever wanted. One moment. Would you capture it or just let it slip? His bombs are heavy; Kiev's weak, can't hold steady his troops in Crimea already, scarin' John Kerry. He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready to drop bombs - but he keeps on forgetting about Moscow, the protests get so loud he gives the order and right then the troops roll out fuck the pacifists, he can just choke 'em out, Peacetime's over, the game's up, world war now.
>>
>>52281153
I like!
>>
File: Fairy-Land-12.jpg (267 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
Fairy-Land-12.jpg
267 KB, 1024x683
>>52281153
Polski, you are living in a fairyland.

Nobody give a single fuck about Kiev. Well, they don't pay debts. It can hurt.
>>
File: 1427555948446.jpg (40 KB, 509x640) Image search: [Google]
1427555948446.jpg
40 KB, 509x640
Who he was, none could tell, but he was of the old native blood and looked like a vityaz.
The oligarchs knelt when they saw him, yet could not say why. He said he had risen up out of the blackness of twenty-seven centuries, and that he had heard messages from places not on this planet.
Into the lands of civilisation came Putin, swarthy, slender, and sinister, always taking cruel agencies of deceit and torture and combining them into agencies yet crueler.
He spoke much of the sciences – of geopolitics and psychology — and gave exhibitions of power which sent his spectators away speechless, yet which swelled his fame to exceeding magnitude. Men advised one another to see Putin, and shuddered.
>>
>>52281153
Someone vocaroo
>>
>>52281153
Bretty good :DDDDDDDDDD
>>
He can barely pay the pensions, I don't see in what world he can afford another war
>>
>>52283014
was Stalin rich?
>>
>>52283064
Yes, in a way, the USSR was in the middle of an industrial boom

If he did not murder all the army staff the war would have been much shorter and less men would have been murdered by his stupid policies
>>
>>52281153
Mom's Spaghetti
>>
File: Stalin_Icon.jpg (85 KB, 454x604) Image search: [Google]
Stalin_Icon.jpg
85 KB, 454x604
>>52283145
>Stalin
shut up and pray in awe.
>>
File: 1424324718695.jpg (573 KB, 1105x1031) Image search: [Google]
1424324718695.jpg
573 KB, 1105x1031
These dreams were not wholesome, but horribly like the one I had had the night before. I saw again the twilit grotto, and the slav herd with the unmentionable fungous beasts wallowing in filth, and as I looked at these things they seemed nearer and more distinct — so distinct that I could almost observe their features.
Then I did observe the flabby features of one of them — and awakened with such a scream that Blondi started up, whilst Generalfeldmarschall Hindenburg, who had not slept, laughed considerably. Hindenburg might have laughed more — or perhaps less — had he known what it was that made me scream.
>>
File: 2015_12_17_13_57_12.jpg (275 KB, 1909x1025) Image search: [Google]
2015_12_17_13_57_12.jpg
275 KB, 1909x1025
>>
The moment that I set eyes on her I wanted her. Such was my due. The maesters will tell you that King Jaeharerys abolished the lord's right to the first night to appease his shrewish queen, but where the old gods rule, old customs linger. The Umbers keep the first night too, deny it as they may. Certain of the mountain clans as well, and on Skagos...well, only heart trees ever see half of what they do on Skagos. This miller's marriage had been performed without my leave or knowledge. The man had cheated me. So I had him hanged, and claimed my rights beneath the tree where he was swaying. If truth be told, the wench was hardly worth the rope. The fox escaped as well, and on our way back to the Dreadfort my favorite courser came up lame, so all in all it was a dismal day.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaZAOx37yVM
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.