[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that the yurps have such a big problem with sports
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Why is it that the yurps have such a big problem with sports fans, yet their "fans" are less numerous than those in the USA?

"Hooliganism" isn't an issue in America and it is appalling to ride the underground or the S-Bahn before or after a soccer game.
>>
What do you mean by less numerous? As a percentage of the population, the average number of fans per team or the number of sports fans as a whole?
>>
Wait, hasn't the USA had a few sports riots over the years?
>>
>>52280724
Percentages are ratios, not actual numbers of people. Ratios don't matter in large scale crime, what matters is how many people are guilty of the act.

Christ you brits are dense.
>>
I actually see nothing wrong with them as long as they don't mindlessly destroy public infrastructure during their bantz exchange with the opposing team.
>>
>>52280590
How would American sports hooligans even work? Crash your scooter into a McDonald's and get shot by the cops?
>>
>>52280971
>as long as they don't mindlessly destroy public infrastructure

That is their fucking goal. You don't have anything worth destroying polan. You have only small clay.
>>
>>52281169
is this the famous american banter?
>>
>>52281350
Don't you have some unemployed squatting and drinking to do?
>>
>>52281157
Might be on to something there. Our cops aren't cucked enough to let people riot in the streets over football
>>
>>52281635
our cops shoot on sight, hoorah!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.