[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it bad to be mongol again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9
File: 5761251.jpg (44 KB, 375x272) Image search: [Google]
5761251.jpg
44 KB, 375x272
Why is it bad to be mongol again?
>>
Mongolia is Africa tier but if you mean just having Mongol blood then nothing.
>>
Mongols have problems with alcohols just like natives and eskimos
>>
File: i.jpg (62 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
62 KB, 800x450
damn son
>>
i thought everyone here like finland ?
>>
tfw no royal mongolian gf
>>
File: p_04.jpg (41 KB, 468x312) Image search: [Google]
p_04.jpg
41 KB, 468x312
would racemix/10
>>
>>52280568
I think I have a new fetish but I dont know the name of it.
>>
In Mongolia, you will literally get beaten up and stripped naked in public if you're a foreigner and caught dating a Mongolian girl.
>>
File: finnishfemale.jpg (27 KB, 142x249) Image search: [Google]
finnishfemale.jpg
27 KB, 142x249
there is absolutely nothing wrong in being a mongol
>>
File: 2015-12-17 05.32.21.png (855 KB, 889x1423) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-17 05.32.21.png
855 KB, 889x1423
>>52280821
Nice.
>>
>>52280821
source?
>>
>>52280882
There was one finn poster who visited mongolia and met a german next day that blond german was killed
Also one peace corps murrifat, he said its africa tier, everyone is rude and ready to kill ye
>>
File: borat.jpg (24 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
borat.jpg
24 KB, 460x288
>>52281068
>>
>>52280821
Based Mongolia
East Asian countries are usually cucks to the White man
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (520 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
520 KB, 858x536
World is ours, just don't build any walls
>>
File: a good 2 hours in photoshop.jpg (20 KB, 320x336) Image search: [Google]
a good 2 hours in photoshop.jpg
20 KB, 320x336
>>52280821
sounds about right
>>
>>52280821
sounds hot

tell me more
>>
>>52280156
so if you arent blood
so you must compete for honor loyalty points to win favor of mong to gain access to gf
>>
So is it dangerous for me to temporarily live in Mongolia to experience nomadism
>>
>>52282568
I'm sure if you came there with only the clothes on your back, ready to work, no one would think badly of you. Maybe grow out your hair though.
>>
>>52281956
I taught English in Ulaanbaatar in Bayangol which is a pretty wealthy district. I met this 28 year old Mongolian girl there. Very pretty. Came from a wealthy family that owned a bunch of coal mines to the southeast. She was a student of mine. She hired me for private tutoring sessions. Well, we started dating after 2 weeks. I think we went on about 6 dates. Just going out to eat and chatting at nice cafes. Mongolian girls are very conservative, so I didn't even get to hold her hand. On the sixth date, we were walking out of a cafe when we were ambushed by a bunch of young Mongolian lads, about 5 or 6 of them. They started screaming at me in Mongolian, mixed in with a few English phrases such as "Get out!" and "Fuck you!" and they started screaming expletives at my girlfriend as well. My girlfriend started screaming back at them, then she took my arm and tried to get me away from those thugs. But those thugs assaulted us. One thug grabbed my Mongolian girlfriend in a half nelson hold to prevent her from thrashing about. The other thugs kicked me in the gut, then held me down and stripped off my pants and boxers, while they forced my girlfriend to watch in horror. They stripped me completely and threw my clothing all over the street, while laughing like hyenas, as I tried my best to cover myself up. What I remember keenly is a group of attractive young Mongolian girls who stopped to watch. Those thugs stood me up and held my arms so that I couldn't cover up my nakedness. It was cold and I felt the blistering cold Mongolian winds on my penis and scrotum. My Mongolian girlfriend, whom I hadn't even held hands with, and a bunch of attractive Mongolian ladies all saw me in my complete nakedness, shivering in the cold. That was the last time I spoke with my Mongolian girlfriend.
>>
>>52282864
>things that happened
>>
Are Mongols more closely related to Slavs/Whites than Han Chinese?

Those bodies look like a white man's structurally
>>
>>52283109
Some mongols are bigger and taller than whites
2meter tall and big like orcs
Google mongolian wrestlers
>>
>>52283311

They seem very bulky and broad like white men, the only thing different is the eye shape

I wonder what the haplogroup distance looks like
>>
>>52283404
Its mostly diet not halotype decides such things
Native americans also have C haplogroup
but look like small weak chinks
>>
>>52283671
Lol are you kidding me
>>
>>52282864
Kek
>>
>>52282864
Almost believable tee bee aych
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.