[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Viktor Orban's authoritarian drift must be stopped! The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: pathetic gypsy.jpg (57 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
pathetic gypsy.jpg
57 KB, 960x720
Viktor Orban's authoritarian drift must be stopped! The Hungarian government has repeatedly taken outrageous stances against freedom of press, against refugees, against its own citizens. That's why there was a vote yesterday for a formal investigation into Orban's fundamental rights violations. The based S&Ds even proposed to trigger Article 7 of the EU Treaty - which foresees sanctions against member states that infringe European values. But a combination of the extreme right and the conservative EPP Group in the Parliament blocked S&D proposal. Extreme right meme parties unironically prefer to blindly stand by this man, in complete disregard of EU's most fundamental values.
>>
>>52271642
That man is a corrupt fascist
>>
Eh. If the Hungarians want him, it's their choice. No need to play America here.
>>
>>52271814
EU cannot let a member country slide toward authoritarianism
>>
Do you know why we keep electing him? It's because his opponents are worse. Instead of stepping aside after losing, they keep leading their parties to continuous defeat.
>>
>>52271642
Jobbik also support Turkey.

Orban seems like the right man for the job at the moment.
>>
File: 1447702081551.png (195 KB, 474x395) Image search: [Google]
1447702081551.png
195 KB, 474x395
>>52271642
memes
>>
>>52271911
Fuck off cuck
>>
>>52272092
Living here I can't afford to be a far-right edgelord like you in a safe Denmark

Democracy in Eastern Europe is under pressure
>>
>>52272174
Why do you care about democracy in Hungary, though? It's their decision.
>>
>>52272223
It's not just Hungary, it's also happening in Poland:
http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-poland-government-orban-insight-idUKKBN0U01VA20151217

Slovakia and Czechia are next
>>
Can't go wrong with a guy who builds walls tbqh senpai
>>
>>52272174
>>52272323
>>52271911
>Slovakia was a mistake
>t. Szvatopluk
>>
>>52272323
nice propaganda pieces you got there
>>
File: juden.gif (3 MB, 419x313) Image search: [Google]
juden.gif
3 MB, 419x313
I wonder who could be behind this thread...
>>
>>52272453
You sound exactly like Putin's shills

Do you want to live in a system like Russia? I sure as hell don't

Fascist cancer has to be stopped in Hungary and Poland before it metastasizes elsewhere
>>
File: buzi_litván.jpg (140 KB, 633x839) Image search: [Google]
buzi_litván.jpg
140 KB, 633x839
>>52271642
BUZI LITVÁN
>>
File: orbánwasright.gif (10 KB, 400x369) Image search: [Google]
orbánwasright.gif
10 KB, 400x369
>>52272660
how much does György Soros pay you, shill?
>>
>>52272713
Fuck all

I do it because I want to live in a free country
>>
>>52272660
t. Syrian american shitskin
>>
>not in europe's name

gee maybe because hungarians are asian
>>
Why do foreigners keep telling us what to do while they have literally zero insight what is actually happening? Just shut your trap litván and szlovák cigány, if we want help, then we ask for it.
>>
>>52272814
t. slow vak gypsy
>>
>>52272773
and your idea of a free country is the liberal soon-to-be-muslim-hellhole opinion-dictatorships of Germany and the UK, I presume?
>>
>>52272871
Sure, Western Europe is an absolute hellhole

I wonder why so many of our compatriots move there though
>>
>>52271642
>sanctions against member states that infringe European values.

Guess we should put sanctions on germany for taking a massive shit on freedom of speech
>>
>>52272830
Fico is pretty much identical to Orbán, except he's nominally left-wing and doesn't have a vision to transform Slovakia into something different than Liberal Democracy

His sole concern is power
>>
>>52271642
>proposed to trigger Article 7 of the EU Treaty
good, it's time for germany and sweden to answer for their treason
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.