[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF HUE BROS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: what_the_fuck_am_I_reading.png (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
what_the_fuck_am_I_reading.png
19 KB, 400x400
can someone explain to me why Brazilians aren't in the streets rioting about their corrupt government shutting down WhatsApp, Facebook, and other social networks because people were expressing their dissatisfaction with their politicians?

http://techcrunch.com/2015/12/16/brazils-congress-has-shut-down-whatsapp-tonight-and-the-rest-of-the-social-web-could-be-next/
>>
wut
>>
>>52271245
Brazil is a nation of cucks.
>>
>>52271447
That's apparent, I mean what the fuck is up with this shit? Why do you put up with it?
>>
What the hell, that's PRC tier limitations of the internet.
>>
>But a year later, [Eduardo Cunha] controls a Congress dominated by evangelical extremists and military dictatorship apologists, and is authoring or advocating on behalf of a slate of proposed laws that would not only dismantle Marco Civil’s provisions for consumer privacy and freedom of expression, but would also effectively criminalize the use of social media.
They chose this future
>>
>>52271708
you know this is bait right
>>
Looks like Brazil will have the biggest VPN userbase soon
>>
>>52271245
>because people were expressing their dissatisfaction with their politicians
It was because Zuck n crew refused to turn over private data which is illegal in the neofascist nanny state of brazil
>>
>>52271743
Elaborate.
>>
>>52271245
Because i'm not a normalfag and i didn't even know this shit was down until i saw it mentioned here.
>>
>>52271847
The funny thing is when you read the comments the uni students down there are in favor of this and against Zuck for not providing the info, is the Brazilian Government Leftist?
>>
>>52271874
because it is bait, it's written in a way to mislead you into thinking everything is doomed, and it isn't 2bh, also there are tons happenings happening right now here, so nothing is really clear. That article is just click bait
>>
>>52271874
Almost everything contained in that post is a lie.
Only the evangelical extremists thing is partially true.
>>
File: 1310429820535.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1310429820535.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>>52271924
>if you read the comments
>>
>>52271985
Is it implied that you do? I don't know everyone's habits you fucking autist
>>
>>52271960
That's not what your countrymen are saying
>>
>company breaks the law while working in a country
>country shuts them down
>WHY ARENT YOU FIGHTING FOR YOUR SELFIE SHARING FREEDOMS
Americans everyone
>>
>>52271708
>Congress dominated by evangelical extremists and military dictatorship apologists

Wut

He who wrote this is a fedora who knows nothing about politics. The evangelicals are a (vocal) minority and the only ones who care about the dictatorship are far-left MPs and Bolsonaro.
>>
>>52272155
>government shuts down anything that allows its citizens to bypass insanely high cell phone bills
>government shuts down anything that allows cognitive dissonance of said government amongst its citizens
>THE GOVERNMENT DESERVES THIS RIGHT YOU INGRATES

It's like communism is alive and well in Poland
>>
>>52272141
yeah and?
>>
>>52272327
It would seem we have a shill (you) in our midst
>>
>>52271245
Dude, we have an impeachment in process, ain't nobody got time to protest against fucking WhatsApp being blocked.
>>
>>52272141
WTF man all the BRs here are saying that's bullshit.
>>
They can't organize a demonstration without social media
>>
>>52272481
I guess they'll have to use Brazil's former method of communication: pigeons
>>
>>52272312
It's being shut down for 48 hours as "punishment" for not providing the cops with the private info of a suspect.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.