[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you trust your country's media and international media?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
Do you trust your country's media and international media?
>>
No, hang them all
>>
Too much disinfo and always biased as shit. Even the state run media thats supposed to be objective is garbage and basically a mouthpiece for marxists :DD
>>
I trust only RT Sputniknews
Not biased media
>>
>>52267186
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
File: fbireport.jpg (134 KB, 1366x728) Image search: [Google]
fbireport.jpg
134 KB, 1366x728
>>52267234
Hope you enjoy jail rape, fatass.
>>
Who owns what http://msm.rt.com/
>>
File: 1445276023412.jpg (86 KB, 960x816) Image search: [Google]
1445276023412.jpg
86 KB, 960x816
>>52267186
Absolutely not my countrys media since it is empirically almost exclusively lies, bias, and misrepresented info. The bonnier org (our largest media empire, Jews) has made a thing of ONLY appointing jews (2‰ of the population) as CEOs/chief eds of our largest news papers.

The state media is infamously leftist biased (almost all employees support a small radical new left party with about 6% of the votes, with most of the rest supporting the hard left, the social democrats or the 'feminist initiative'). When that guy beat up a police officer in the U.S., they actually said he was an innocent black child while playing "say it loud, I'm black and I'm proud".

The most credible media here is online alt-media, because they actually provide the source materials they cite which makes things harder to spin.
>>
>>52267186
Years ago I stopped caring what are they writing, it's always one sided pro American propaganda. You can't find objective journalism even if you'd search 24 hours.
>>
I only trust RT

t. Alexander Babushkin
>>
File: 1449762688166.png (1 MB, 1065x902) Image search: [Google]
1449762688166.png
1 MB, 1065x902
>>52267273
>state run media thats supposed to be objective
>state run media
>objective
>>
>>52267186
I only trust international media. Brazilian media is pure propaganda and bias.
>>
>>52267542
Where do you get your news? The town rapist?
>>
>>52267186
Nope.
>>
File: 1388426680907.gif (2 MB, 350x255) Image search: [Google]
1388426680907.gif
2 MB, 350x255
>>52267542
I know, they used to do a good job but after the "Lilla Saltsjöbadsavtalet" it went downhill fast. The top dogs in SVT(Swedish Television) are all marxist jews and vote for the same ultra left anti-white party(the eternal "greens").
>>
>>52267186
I always rely on two sources, one that is pro-current government and one that is pro-opposition
>>
>>52267774
>used to
state run media is by definition not objective
have you heard of the concept of separation of powers?
>>
i can only rely on reddit
>>
>>52267857
There was a time before the ZOG took over, the world wasn't always complete shit.

>state run media is by definition not objective
People used to get fired and fined if reports weren't objective "enough", people lost lifelong careers because of it, now everyone so apathetic and tolerant that anything goes.

I can see where your coming from though, it must be hard in Moldova and countries like it.
>>
>>52267954
as long as there are a multitude of news sources with different agendas and political affiliations, media can be considered objective
but if there is one media source and that source is ran by the government, you can't hope to ever achieve a plurality of ideas, but instead to be enforced one ideology, and that ideology is the mass cuckery that is happening in your country
>>
I generally trust them but I take their resceptive political biases into account (WSJ - conservative, NYT - liberal etc.)

Fox News is entertainment, not news
>>
>>52268043
>as long as there are a multitude of news sources with different agendas and political affiliations, media can be considered objective
That's the thing. In Sweden, the narrative is so dominated by the state (new left) and Jewish (liberal left) media orgs that they're pushing the agenda for the smaller third party Norwegian owned SvD. They're also, albeit unsuccessfully, trying to censor any "alt media" publication. Thankfully, it appears trying to silence the alt media has mostly a Streisand effect so far, although the state and jew left have both argued for making it legal to shut down alt media websites that report things like stats regarding ethnicity.
>>
Reuters seems to be unbiased to be honest, I'll occasionally read Al-Jazeera as well.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.