[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If weeks after a terrorist attack, FN an anti-immigration party
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: nigs and nogs.jpg (58 KB, 500x412) Image search: [Google]
nigs and nogs.jpg
58 KB, 500x412
If weeks after a terrorist attack, FN an anti-immigration party cannot win a single region, then MLP will never be president. Even with the positive momentum behind her, these last elections prove that our ideology is too extreme for the masses and will never override years of tolerance.

Say it after me : "MLP sera jamais le président"
>>
>>52260281
Everybody already knew this except some /pol/tard kids.
>>
french people are cucked that's why
>>
>our

explain
>>
>>52260319
I meant ideology of FN voters / POL
>>
So, entryism it is then!
>>
>>52260358
not much different from farage

people would rather vote old parties
>>
>>52260281
>implying her campaign was anything but a publicity stunt.

If you think FN is just going to go away now, you'll be sorely disappointed.
>>
>>52260405
I always meet people who vote for what their parents voted for. I've even met OAPs that do this.
>>
>>52260281
>our ideology
Speak for yourself
>>
>>52260831
>t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>52260281
Tripled her number of regional representatives, all time high number of voters. Just because she's not at the top yet doesn't she's not on her way up there. It's not over yet.
>>
>>52261850
To be fair though, she was boosted by the recent attacks and she still didn't win. Very pessimistic on the 2017 elections
>>
>>52261895
Because all the other parties made an alliance to prevent that. I don't think she'll win in 2017, but from now, the FN will be a major player in every election.
>>
>>52260281
>then MLP will never be president
Fuck off to your containment board you disgusting furry manchild.
>>
>MLP

My little Pony? Cute :3
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.