[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your country? Do they try to force this shit franchise in there?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: A child movie.jpg (2 MB, 1458x2160) Image search: [Google]
A child movie.jpg
2 MB, 1458x2160
Your country?
Do they try to force this shit franchise in there?

Flag
Yes.
>>
>>52260241
Already bought 8 tickets today.
Hope it's good.
>>
FUCK YOU GAY GAY ABRAMS YOU STUPID FAGGOT WORST WASTE OF MY DOLE MONEY.
>>
Big cities not so much.
One step out of big cities, nope.
>>
Flag
No.
>>
>>52260241
Jst watched it. So damn shit. They simply took the plot of New Hope and refilmed it.
>>
I watched it at lunch and the theatre was empty
>>
>>52260310
yep, but also terrible film in it's own right. there was no adventure like in old star wars. there was no building up of the big baddie. it's the first time I watched a mainstream movie in years on purpose and I'm just left with a bitter taste. it stopped being a star wars film after the title sequence
>>
File: shrug.jpg (23 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
23 KB, 500x310
I don't understand why people obsess over Star Wars so much, the first three movies were pretty good but there are a lot of better movies out there. And the originals were only as good as they were because at the time there were no other movies produced at that level, now they're just trying over and over to recapture that and milk as much money as they can.
>>
>>52260283
>scrolling meme text starts
>it aint me starts playing
>>
It's everywhere and tied in with every advert.
>>
>>52260364
we can't people be fans of movies anymore

what is wrong with obsession?
>>
>>52260364
>The three movies were pretty good.
All I have seen was ridiculous child movie that sets in space. I haven't seen the rest after 30 minutes of watching it, because I dropped it. It's really ridiculous, grown-up people saying that they like it shouldn't be accepted by society norms.
>>
>>52260418
Every "fandom" devolved into huge marketing memes
>>
>>52260418
I didn't say anything is wrong with it, I just don't understand why they chose this franchise. 3 movies were good and pretty much everything produced afterwards has ranged from garbage to mediocre and made with the goal only to make money, it doesn't make any sense to me that so many thousands of people choose to be die-hard fans of this series.
>>
File: 1450321388139.jpg (98 KB, 960x795) Image search: [Google]
1450321388139.jpg
98 KB, 960x795
>>52260241
It's cuck propaganda.
>>
>>52260532
some people grow up with it

the moments in time you remember from youth some people remember movies, sw being one of them

it's not that people are okay with it being bad but in the minds of the fans the movies are an unfair treatment of the sw universe

when you have a worldbuilding entertainment thing it becomes greater than its creators hence why fans always complain about canon

the sw universe becomes a thing unto itself
but obviously the powers that be saw it as absurdity and took their power and make it into a parody of itself

basically it is my baby and i will kill it
>>
>>52260418
>what is wrong with jews product obsession?
>>
>>52260640
Leave this site, 9fag.
>>
>>52260754
>>52260755
there is no shame to like something

but there is something wrong if i don't speak up about it

the plot of the new sw film was not done without meaning

GL got tired of explaining his movie so he decided that it would be funny to make a new one just like the first (yes a new director but it doesn't matter) one to make fun of the fans obsession

I see cruelty

obviously this is all just a movie and no one cares but with all the spoilers and han solo dies meme deep down people do care, a lot more than they are willing to acknowledge
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.