[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How transsexuals people are seen in your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: TvT-TMM-Map-2008-12_EN.png (169 KB, 842x600) Image search: [Google]
TvT-TMM-Map-2008-12_EN.png
169 KB, 842x600
How transsexuals people are seen in your country?
>>
What a retarded statistic.
>transfag gets murdered
>IT MUAT HAVE BEEN BECAUSE XI WAS TRANS!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1450321644218.jpg (53 KB, 506x514) Image search: [Google]
1450321644218.jpg
53 KB, 506x514
>>52260198
>portukill
>>
Is there a secret code in the Portuguese language that tells people to kill trans people?
>>
This infograph represents everything wrong with infographs
>>
>>52260198
All transsexuals should be murdered.
>>
File: 1442791863822.jpg (47 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1442791863822.jpg
47 KB, 330x319
>abitinsecureaboutsexualorientationugal
>>
>>52260378
>defending mental patients
>>
>>52260198
> only two trannies killed in rossiya

calling bullshit on this one senpai
>>
File: 1446576397009.jpg (43 KB, 302x299) Image search: [Google]
1446576397009.jpg
43 KB, 302x299
>basedtugal
>>
>>52260198
sheeeeit
transexuals, homos, heteros, etc everybody gets killed on mexico
bs statics
>>
>>52260423
>implying we had more than 2 trannies in Russia
You are funny.
>>
>>52260198
Half the world doesn't even know about or believe trans is a thing.

How the fuck would you take a statistic like this?

I guarantee the two in Russia are "my brother's friends girlfriend told me..."
>>
Prostitutes. "Trans" here is literally synonimous with "transexual prostitute", if you say "I saw a trans yesterday" it's implied you saw a tranny hooker, not a simply transgendered person.

I guess it's because Italian men have a particularly 'strong' facial structure on a national level, so the amount of passable trannies is abysmal.

Not to mention the state started paying for transitions only like a year ago.
>>
Well done Portugal - keep doing the good Lords work!
>>
>>52260198
It's not proportional to the amount of transsexuals in a country.
Here they are less then 0,001% and most of them are high class, most of them weigh millions. That's why there's only 1 in Serbia.
>>
>Russia and Eastern Europe are violent savages
t. America
>>
A tranny got bashed earlier this year in a very progressive suburb and it got pissed that only the leftist media cared about the story.
>>
I thought this was yearly data

>4 years of murders
Thats not that fucking much. The countries with a lot of deaths tend to have high crime areas too. Stupid study desu
>>
>>52260198
>two trannies killed in Germany
wat. never heard of it, and id think theyd pass it all around

anyways, theyre mentally ill, even according to the international classification instrument of the WHO. However for some reason youre not allowed to state this
>>
I'm trans and no one in this country has cared.. At least that I've met.
>>
>>52262885
Or said they cared. I don't think it's right, but that's no reason for me to be rude to you.
>>
>>52260198
Portukill making their founding ancestor Alberto Barbosa proud.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.