[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You wake up in Bulgaria. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW8 DNStF3TE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: zx620y348_842444.jpg (55 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
zx620y348_842444.jpg
55 KB, 620x348
You wake up in Bulgaria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW8DNStF3TE
>>
>>52254410
but i'm in australia
>>
>>52254410
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUh-WY98jeU
>>
File: Radu-Cover2.jpg (38 KB, 203x300) Image search: [Google]
Radu-Cover2.jpg
38 KB, 203x300
>>52254498
I really love how you westerners try to make it look like they're these poor sad oppressed people and then keep threatening sanction whenever we try to do something about them, but as soon as they do you some harm ,hurr hurr romanians,bulgarians etc etc ...
If we're just like them..take your hands out of global hegemony on "human rights" when it comes to our countries...come on...what's the worse that can happen
>>
>>52254600
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N99joQfFV2I
>>
Follow the "refugees" to Germany and collect welfare.
>>
>>52254498
Wow, I can't believe there's such place in Europe
>>
>>52254410
I need context
>>
>>52254722
If they want to "feel like human beings" in their home countries maybe they shouldn't fuck their home country's image all over fucking europe
>>
>>52254722
>"more refugees come to canada from hungary than any other country."
wow i always though hungary was mid-tier not totalshithole-tier.
>>
>>52254600
I like how people from shitholes keep confusing governments or other orgs for regular ppl who post here
>>
>>52255170
It's not totalshithole-tier ,most countries from south-east europe are not as poor as they're tought to be by westerners,gypsies are generally just not welcomed here

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying we're first world but we're not 3rd world either and hungary's above probably all balkan countries with the exception of greece(although i'm not sure ...we still don't have the latest stats on greece...and ...those are pretty important looking at greece's latest performance). While you have an advantage if you come to one of these countries, as long as everyone stays in his country then you can't accurately calculate the difference based just on "gdp/capita" and similar number because while our wages are smaller ,our prices are significantly smaller as well
>>
i'd wake up - go to the street and drink rakija with someone, spend time on the beach. Enjoying life in sunny state with christian friends
>>
>>52255654
do russians generally hate us as much as your government hates ours?
>>
>>52255734
no m8. Mostly our people never visited your country, so they don't know much. And don't think much about it. Some people think you're full of gypsies. Now Ukraine takes all attention from eastern Europe region so nobody cares about Romania and your government don't seem to be so anti-russian.
Also i see a lot of sluts from Romania on chaturbate.
>>
>>52255734
it's like - oh look one of the little eastern europe's countries of warsaw pact. But not hate. So what do romanians think of us?
Is it expensive to live? I'm thinking about moving to live 1-2 months in some place
>>
>>52254410
>You wake up in Bulgaria.
Can't wake up
>>
>>52256013
Opinions are mixed half the people like murica half like russia ,however the usa's and eu's popularity are both dropping
People generally like germans (not germany's government though) ,bulgarians and serbs here
>>
>>52255889
tfw no romanian gf from chaturbate
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.