[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypothetical Question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: Aliens.jpg (87 KB, 1000x733) Image search: [Google]
Aliens.jpg
87 KB, 1000x733
Greetings my fellow humans.

Let us pose a hypothetical question to ourselves that bears no reflection on reality. Let us say that a meteor is heading toward Earth and will destroy all life upon our planet. We may select a single nation-state's people to be saved and transferred to a new planet as per regulations in the Zorbulan Act of Mercy Toward Inferior Species. This nation-state's occupants shall form the only group of humans from which all subsequent humans shall derive.

Hypothetically, which nation-state would you select for this honor?
>>
A Y Y
Y
Y
>>
L M A O
M
A
O
>>
L M A O
M
A
O
>>
>>52253328
A Y Y L M A O
Y
Y

L
M
A
O
>>
File: image.jpg (182 KB, 456x469) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182 KB, 456x469
>>52253328
America.
>>
>>52253328
the first one to get signal on mars and do the "can you hear me now..." commercial
>>
>>52253579
>America
>A Nation-State
>>52253328
I'd go with Poland
and I say this as a non-Pole
>>
File: Flag_of_Åland.svg.png (11 KB, 2000x1308) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Åland.svg.png
11 KB, 2000x1308
>which nation-state would you select for this honor?
Åland
>>
>>52253328
Mine cause i wanna live?
What kind of self-loathing individual would choose otherwise?

Silly question desu.
>>
get all the delegations for all nations that aspires to partake in this lottery and give the warning that the regulation for saving their hide is addressed to an inferior species

then a lottery will commence to select, after a series of health and mental test, a few to set up a new nation state to fulfill their requirement

after all they already consider as below them, the greater glory would be to use the time they use to evacuate as a last ditch effort by forcing them to take everyone or none
>>
>>52253662
>Brazil
>A nation-state
>>
>>52253328
you we will give you the channel to for my molecular frequency its

>>
A
>>
>>52253727
Are you implying it isn't?
Shitty conditions of living doesn't mean it's not a nation-state.
>>
Norway, after we've absorbed Iceland
>>
File: m8.png (15 KB, 566x197) Image search: [Google]
m8.png
15 KB, 566x197
>>52253896
m8
>>
>>52253896
>>52253964
Basically the whole western hemisphere is fucked
>>
So the aliens have the power to move millions of people (if not billions if we choose China) but they can't stop an astroid?
>>
>>52254067
duuuuude, it is likely they caused it or use the advantage to feast on us
>>
>>52253328
Funland
>>
>>52253328
Scotland
muh sweet redheads
>>
>>52254067
maybe they don't want to
>>
File: putincomputer.jpg (27 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
putincomputer.jpg
27 KB, 640x360
>>52253328

Did that Spanish ayylien from yesterday ever end up killing himself?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.