[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about pregnancy in your country! Traditions? Norms? The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Pregnancy.jpg (529 KB, 1496x2256) Image search: [Google]
Pregnancy.jpg
529 KB, 1496x2256
Tell me about pregnancy in your country!
Traditions? Norms? The US has many.
>>
getting someone to kick the womb so the fetus dies or using a coat hanger to abort the baby are pretty common traditions here
>>
We sacrifice first borns to the flames.
>>
>>52248552
>Army shirt

my buddy is an ex-marine, and man the rate of divorce for armed forces is astronomical. It's a miracle if that baby has 2 parents by the time he's 5
>>
>>52249774
The women in the pic is a member of the US armed forces. Probably pregnant from her fellow soldiers.
In the Navy I've heard pregnancies are very common among female sailors.
>>
File: dean.png (2 MB, 1257x810) Image search: [Google]
dean.png
2 MB, 1257x810
For a multicultural Canada
>>
>>52249938

Should have denied permission to cum aboard
>>
>>52249774
My parents were both airmen and have been married for over 20 years
>>
>>52253239
Guaranteed she fucked around on him, a LOT. It might be worth getting tested to see if dad is really your father
>>
>>52248552
We sacrifice first borns to dragons or witches.
>>
>>52248552
the husband helps his girlfriend with her and her boyfriend's children as they grow older
>>
File: 1416489830538.png (2 MB, 1632x1280) Image search: [Google]
1416489830538.png
2 MB, 1632x1280
>>
File: pregnant progression.jpg (119 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
pregnant progression.jpg
119 KB, 500x501
>>52248552
>>52253301
I know you guys are trying to make me angry but the only thing you're firing up is my boner
>>
Circumcision on the first day/ few days of life if you're a guy is an almost universal thing here in the U.S. Shit is barbaric and needs to stop.

>>52253497
>dem legs
>those enourmous engorged tits ready to burst with milk
Would fertilize /10
>>
>>52253627
Actually slightly less than half of newborns are circumcised now. It's mostly due to immigration of non whites though.
>>
>>52253800
Yeah. If you look at the figures it's still pretty strong in the northeastern US unfortunately, and generally gets less common the further out west you go because a lot of conservative states with a high number of poor people won't cover the "procedure" with medicare. West Coast = best coast once again.

I'm just glad that Foregen recently got a massive funding boost from an international tech company and is funding a documentary on regenerative medicine and circumcision. There is hope for our ruined dick yet!
>>
>>52253497
I have a thing for preggos so if possible please share more of these images.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.