[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had to choose, who would you most want to have as roommates?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: diversity.jpg (518 KB, 1116x1090) Image search: [Google]
diversity.jpg
518 KB, 1116x1090
If you had to choose, who would you most want to have as roommates?

And no choosing your own ethnic group (or whatever's closest to it).
>>
>>52247092
9, they would have some good stories probably and would be resourceful
>>
>>
>>52247092
>>
4 because i want to know how to do the whip circle

https://youtu.be/LqH6fiaCSqY
>>
>>52248836
What the fuck is that?

Also maybe 3 ,because contacts, 2 would be a good idea, but asians hate non asians.
>>
>>52247092
i wanted to say 1 but i feel like 9 would be more fun.
>>
>>52247092
they seem the most fun to be around

if I absolutely had to pick one I'd go with 2
>>
>>52248926
This is a proper whip

https://youtu.be/zt2e_WPvD5Y
>>
File: shrek.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
shrek.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
white ppl
>>
>>52248926
And here is the yeet

https://youtu.be/xUEqDQOjAlA
>>
From best to worst:
>2)
Asians in suits are probably clean and quiet.
>5)
Latinos would probably be fun, but I'd image them as loud roommates that always have people coming over.
>1)
The Indians or whatever seem like a polite bunch, but I don't know if the bad body odour is true or just a myth.
>4)
They look like civilised negroes. Fine as long as I don't get to listen about SJW crap and white guilt.
>7)
They look like annoying white Americans. Loud and with no respect towards other people's property and personal space. I feel like they would constantly attempt pranking me.
>9)
Eskimos or whatever. No idea how that would go.
>6)
Brown things. Not sure if black or Indian or what. No idea what these people are.
>3)
Oy vey.
>8)
Muslims would be the worst choice. Would rather live with fedoras.
>>
i love beauty people
>>

memes aside asians and blacks are usually bro tier

white people are assholes in the main tbqh

t. mulatto
>>
>>52247092
5 they would probably leave me alone
>>
>>52247092
2 if they are japanese
>>
5>7>2 >>>>> 1>9>8>>>>>>>>> 4>3>6
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.