[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can you tell me about the IRA?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1431386265164.jpg (132 KB, 450x681) Image search: [Google]
1431386265164.jpg
132 KB, 450x681
What can you tell me about the IRA?
>>
still exist for some reason
>>
their cause is pureposeless and reactionary
micks in new england sent millions of dollars to them thinking they were helping our oppressed peoples
>>
>>52242045
>be bostonian
>fund hundreds of bombings and shootings in ireland and the UK for decades
>2 (two!) bombs go off where you are and it's global chaos, shutdown the country, it's happening

sad 2bh
>>
>>52241953
The RIRA is basically a bunch of thugs selling drugs and smuggling gas acriss the NI border.
>>
>>52242160
new england is a failed european state knock-off that masquerades as superior
>>
>>52241926

Take a population of Sub 90 IQ Irish farmers, add a pinch of communism, and bombard them with perceived historical injustices, add some firearms and improvised explosives and tadaa you have the IRA.

They blew up a few coffee shops and pointless easy targets like pathetic savages with no particular plan, then got raped into submission by the Brits, disarmed, and now they are either in politics, or go to a pub with the lads once a week and reminiscence about the old days.

Pointless, stupid, in a purls lame and Irish way.
>>
File: 1427184157357.jpg (59 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
1427184157357.jpg
59 KB, 640x560
exactly what were they fighting for?
didn't they already have an independent ireland?
>>
>>52242538
we did fuck a few things up in ireland to be fair
>>
>Let me tell you your own countries history
Oh boy another one of these threads
I mean Begorrah shiver me timbers laddie!
>>
>>52242782
>>Let me tell you your own countries history
>get cŭcked by the british
>get cŭcked by the british even harder

is that about right?
>>
>>52242782
>Don't talk about an irrelevant island in the North Sea, it upsets me
>>
>>52242824
eventually they moved on to eu welfare money and lived happily ever after
>>
>>52242850
>>52242824
>getting this mad
geez calm down you'll wake jamal up :^)
>>
>>52243053
>ireland
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBwgzefa_0g
also stop typing so quickly you might alert the patrols
>>
>>52243140
I know its hard for you to keep up with all that cholesterol but when you have your fifth heart attack obama care will look after you so dont worry friend
Why are you posting an American reality? Dont you know noone likes coalburners?
>>
>>52243304
Noone likes the Irish either buddy.
Now go welcome more refugees, Ireland needs diversity.
>>
>>52243304
reminder that half of the niggers in USA have irish last names
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 507x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 507x640
Tayto niggers out!!!!
>>
>>52241926
essentially pacifists

they were then good guys

brits are really scared of them too so it's jks and shit
>>
>>52243410
Thats pretty funny when your president is shipping in his "brothers" by the boatload.
Also no one here likes shitskins here, theyre barely tolerated as is until they started the yuro crusade. America welcomes anything brown with open arms

>>52243451
You jus' hate us cuz ou dicks is bigger, shiiiiieeet

>>52243553
>Tayto niggers out!!!!
Couldnt agree more. King is superior to tayto
>>
>>52242677
In so much as any country got fucked up by mass industry which took the ability of the local man to provide for themselves

t. Luddite
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.