[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The more makeup a woman wears, the more she is lying to you.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Classic_Lift_1-8_0.jpg (400 KB, 1106x617) Image search: [Google]
Classic_Lift_1-8_0.jpg
400 KB, 1106x617
The more makeup a woman wears, the more she is lying to you.

So tell me, /int/ - which nationality of women are lying the most?
>>
>>52236705
Britbongs

It's only fitting, as their entire history is based on deceit.
>>
Anglo women
German women
Russian women
>>
>>52236705
literally every woman in the world outside of third world countries
>>
Arabs/Persians probably
>>
>>52236891
Every time America stands out in a negative way they try to deflect it by pointing at other countries.

b-but it's the western world
b-but mexicans too!
b-but..
>>
>>52236833
>German women
>makeup
Bruh, I can spot a Russian chick simply by looking at her makeup covered face. Usually blue eye liner.
>>52237028
Also this.
>>
>>52237168

No amount of makeup can hide manjaws tbqh freund.
>>
>grill
>korean friend asks my why I don't wear makeup
>was wearing makeup

if a girl is truly ugly, you'll know.
>>
>>52236891
>outside of third world countries
no
>>
>>52237397
>if a girl is truly ugly, you'll know

this. it's easy to tell when a girl has bad skin because you can see the texture of their heavy foundation
>>
If your women needs make up she is ugly, just agree.
>>
>>52237397
Whorey black makeup around the eyes is pretty hot though.
>>
>>52237325
>good jaw
>bad
Yeah, enjoy your ugly offspring , monkey.
>>
South koreans
>>
Nothing wrong with some mascara desu
>>
I used to be like you, thinking that things like photoshop and make up are bad things and women should never used them and that they make them bland and boring looking etc.
But now that I am surrounded by nothing but women, I have changed my mind

This being said, english and russian women wear the most amount of make up in my experience
>>
Makeup is great. Many women I've been with look just fine without makeup, and I'm attracted to them all the same, but the added makeup really is a nice touch
>>
turkey
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.