[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily /int/ Civ 5 thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (304 KB, 1728x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
304 KB, 1728x1080
If you play anything but Liberty Wide, you are gay.
>>
>>52235423
If you play anything but Tradition tall you're a degenerate
>>
>>52235423
>Not playing Beyond Earth

Gay
>>
>>52235503
beyond earth is super gay desu
>>
>>52235503
Beyond earth is the worst piece of garbage
>>
>>52235569
>>52235793
Fug off ;(
>>
>>52235503
hate all those aliens and shit
>>
Remember a game with two friends of mine where one was clearly winning the game so we start whispering grand scheme to each other. He pretends to side with the guy who's winning while letting me build up a huge supply of nuclear submarines packed with nukes stationed around the polar regions. The winning guy has now turned on my scheming partner as well and he's close to getting all cities but a fuck-ton of nukes are moving his way from the north, it's calculated, the nukes will let us win. But then my scheming partner fucks it all up by sending a surface vessel along winning players north coast which makes winning payer station his fleet with destroyers to idle there instead of south. Time is almost up, I have to make a reckless move and expose my submarines. in the end I only get half my nukes on target and we lose the game by one round/nuke. Problem with civ's it takes so much time even if the some games are epic.
>>
>>52235503
>beyond earth

Lay off the coke.

>>52235423
>not autocracy
>>
>Civ babby calling anyone gay
lmao
>>
File: 1385806701680.jpg (71 KB, 600x469) Image search: [Google]
1385806701680.jpg
71 KB, 600x469
>>52237458
>le grand strategy master race am I rite?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.