[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: bellies_10.jpg (90 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
bellies_10.jpg
90 KB, 600x400
Haiti was independent since 1802, it wasn't colonized by any country like africa, no country invaded and stole their resources, and its literaly closer to the United States. so why the fuck is Haiti the poorest country in The Western Hemisphere?

>inb4, its because they are black, so is nigeria, and its already looking to be a future superpower
>>
>>52234291
Remind us, when did Nigeria become independent?
>>
>>52234291
Cursed by the Devil in exchange for the power to drive out the French.
>>
>>52234291
As a child I was told it was because they practiced paganism and used a lot of voodoo and such so god punished them with poverty
>>
Nigeria is going to be a super power by the year 2020, I am sure.
>>
>>52234424
>>52234640
This desu

Voodoo not even once
>>
>>52234291
The West cucked them into paying the French for the property they took during their independence war.
To this day they haven't even finished paying the interests.
>>
They made a pact with the a voodoo devil in order to battle the Spaniards, English and French. They won, but lost their souls and were condemned to poverty by Lord Ganesh. It's the truth.
>>
File: mabble_jd.png (246 KB, 680x623) Image search: [Google]
mabble_jd.png
246 KB, 680x623
>>52234291
They deserve every single day of poverty and misery they had, have and will have to have rebelled against us in a periode when we needed all the might and ressources of our empire.
Each drop of blood of our dead soldier here damn this traitor land for many genereraitons.
>>
>>52234291

>nigeria, and its already looking to be a future superpower

I think you mean regional power.
>>
>>52234828
Keep the cash coming niggaz
>>
>>52234291
>nigeria
>anything good at all
>>
>>52234291
Because the inhabitants (niggers) had to pay France for lost property and they (the dumb niggers) couldn't figure out how to use the most profitable colony in the Caribbean to pay back France for the past 200 years
>>
File: takeo.jpg (22 KB, 313x471) Image search: [Google]
takeo.jpg
22 KB, 313x471
they murdered off all the whites indiscriminately and then realized after the fact they were a bunch of shit-tier slave offspring with no concept of foresight or infrastructure

so it became a big tent colony

I almost want to say they deserve everything
>>
>>52234291
Black people outside of Africa running a country
>>
>>52234291
No country wanted to trade with them because they were founded by a slave revolt. That and they actually payed France reparations, the absolute madmen.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.