[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could this work? Completely block Danube off at the southern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: panoniansea.jpg (424 KB, 1277x801) Image search: [Google]
panoniansea.jpg
424 KB, 1277x801
Could this work?

Completely block Danube off at the southern Carpathians and just wait until the Panonian sea fills itself up. We get ourselves a nice freshwater sea and everyone is happy.

The only casualties are pretty much the entirety of Hungry (who cares), half of Romania (they would still get a huge island so not much of a loss) and north part of Serbia which I am willing to trade.

Name one good reason why this isn't the best idea ever.
>>
File: brana.jpg (167 KB, 960x576) Image search: [Google]
brana.jpg
167 KB, 960x576
Bumping for this one of a lifetime idea.
>>
only if river flows actually worked like that
>>
I like the idea

fuck north serbia
>>
Jeбeм ти мaјкy peтapдиpaнy
>>
>>52234156
I doubt the Danube actually carries enough water to sustain such a large and shallow lake. But it sounds pretty interesting. Where would all the Hungarians go though?
>>
>>52234474
It will work, we just have to build a damn big enough, to the top of the mountains. Water doesn't have a choice, it will have to go somewhere. And that somewhere is the entire panonian plain.

>>52234627
Buthurt Novo Sadjanin detected. Don't worry I will rent you out my pig sty so that you may live with the swine where you belong until you learn to appreciate good ideas.

>>52234686
Back to Mongolia, where else!
>>
>>52234156
>Name one good reason why this isn't the best idea ever.
serbshits still exist desu
>>
File: vasilev.jpg (61 KB, 472x550) Image search: [Google]
vasilev.jpg
61 KB, 472x550
>>52234816
Seems legit. Interested in investing
>>
File: Trump.jpg (16 KB, 472x337) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
16 KB, 472x337
Build it.
>>
>>52234977
dubs of truth
>>
>>52234851

fuck off szekler scum
>>
File: panonian.jpg (379 KB, 1272x797) Image search: [Google]
panonian.jpg
379 KB, 1272x797
>>52235985
Romania greatest ally. You get plenty good beaches.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.