[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT We make up countries, their name and where it is located.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9
ITT We make up countries, their name and where it is located. >Optional: You can post the flag

The Baffin Republic
Located on the island of baffin (In canada)
Flag: >pic related
>>
Cucklandia
Flag: black
>>
United States of America, Canada, Australia, Mexico, Argentina, New Zealand, Brazil.

Oh wait we already did that
>>
Palestine
Located on the land of Israel
>>
File: Flag of The Pictish Republic2.png (5 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
Flag of The Pictish Republic2.png
5 KB, 300x200
The Pictish Republic
Located in Nova Scotia
Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8AeV8Jbx6M

Flag: Pic related
>>
File: newflag.png (17 KB, 652x341) Image search: [Google]
newflag.png
17 KB, 652x341
Name:
>The Democratic Hellas/Turkish Republic
>Located in Greece, Turkey, and probably some land from their current neighbors.
History/Explanation: After rekindled relationship between Greece and Turkey, They unionize to for the Democratic Hellas/Turkish Republic. They become a regional power in Southern Europe and the Northwest Middle East.
Flag:
>pic related
Flag info:
The Republic's flag uses Greek colors blue and white on one half, with Turkey's half being a Red-Turquoise-Red Tricolor, with red being the main color of the former Turkish flag, and Turquoise being a color representing Turkey. Both sides have symbols representing the countries that used to be.

It's a rough sketch
>>
>>52233386
OI I'M BAFFIN
>>
>>52235775
OP Here, its like the austro hungarian empire of southeaster europe i love it
>>
>>52235880
Lel
>>
File: newflag2.png (40 KB, 728x374) Image search: [Google]
newflag2.png
40 KB, 728x374
Name:
>The United States of North America
>Canada, The United States, Mexico, and any territories the three own
History:
>After the United States gains a new president, he decides it would be best not to support China by investing in their southern neighbor for products: Mexico. Mexico and the United States Join together to become an Economic superpower. The president also decides that the US should not have ever gotten involved with outside affairs at all, and leaves NATO. Canada decides to join the union after talk the new country will become fully self-supporting, thus making Canada lose a huge trade partner.
Flag:
>pic related
The Union's flag is a vertical tricolor using green from Mexico, which does not show in the other counties' flags, blue from the US, which is also unique to them, and red from Canada.
The white circle in the middle has three birds representing the three countries: An American Bald Eagle, a Mexican Golden Eagle, and a Canadian Goose(Canada does not have a national bird, so I went with this).

Again, it's a rough sketch, and the goose is a picture of an actual goose...
>>
>>52235775
>>52236715
I just realized all I'm doing for the flags is sorta... mashing em together. I'm gonna try and make an original flag.
>>
Name:
> Beta Israel
Flag:
> pic related
History:
> finally jews achieve their old dream of establishing a jewish country in the southern tip of south america by totally peaceful means
>>
>>52233386
USA without California
Yes, with that name
Located all over the USA without California
>>
File: 1447797598402.jpg (50 KB, 720x544) Image search: [Google]
1447797598402.jpg
50 KB, 720x544
so all of these autistic "make a perfect europe" pics come from the US

who would've guessed
>>
File: newflag3.png (41 KB, 955x548) Image search: [Google]
newflag3.png
41 KB, 955x548
Name:
>The Bering Republic
>Alaska, Chukotka, KamChatka, and Magadan.
History:
In a spur of wars, unionizations, depressions and golden ages, and tons of changes in the world in 3 decades, many current countries dissolve and change, and new countries appear and settle.
Russia and America go through some civil wars during this time, which leads Alaska and far east Russia to themselves. and after almost decades of tension between them from America and Russia's rivalry, the two regions do not fight, but join together to form the Bering Republic.
Flag:
>Pic related
>The Bering Republic flag is a tricolor of whiteish blue-dark blue-whiteish blue. The colors represent the icy landscape of the two regions, with the dark blue representing the sea inbetween them. The two hands shaking represent peace between them after decades of tension. The spear and fishing rod represent living off the land and living primitively by hunting and fishing.

I'll post another version without the tools, then another without the hands.
>>
File: newflag3.2.png (28 KB, 955x548) Image search: [Google]
newflag3.2.png
28 KB, 955x548
>>52238468
>>
File: newflag3.3.png (4 KB, 955x548) Image search: [Google]
newflag3.3.png
4 KB, 955x548
>>52238508
>>
>>52233386
>bump
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.