[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
american jogs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: amerijogs.jpg (132 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
amerijogs.jpg
132 KB, 640x427
why do Americans jog all the time?

Every famous peroson, the prez or whoever MUST be seen jogging over there? whats up with jog jog jog in amriclaps?
>>
it is quite surprising to see Americans running, perhaps they're running from a gunman?
>>
>>52228655
>Training to outrun bullets
>>
joggings makes you feel good
t. expert
>>
jogging pavement is the #1 cause of sagging old skin as you age, but don't the goys that or we won't be able to sell them more skin cleansers made out of their babies foreskins.
>>
It's fun
>>
>>52229139
>jogging pavement is the #1 cause of sagging old skin

wat how?
>>
Murriblubs don't have a middle ground, they are either obese or they stay very fit.
>>
We couldn't take the bantz about us all being fat so we're trying to improve ourselves.
>>
>Bash Americans for being fat
>Bash Americans for exercising

Well, which is it?
>>
File: zyzz.jpg (10 KB, 175x287) Image search: [Google]
zyzz.jpg
10 KB, 175x287
>>52229254
There is no middle ground, you're aesthetic or not breh

>DYELwegians
>>
well i imagine it's to get a reputation for not being unhealthy, which they believe would be detrimental to their careers. best way to be portrayed as healthy in the media would be from pictures of you working out, and most common way to work out in public where photographers are/where you can place photographers is running. politicians and celebrities probably focus more on the media in america than elsewhere, perhaps becasue of a greater co-dependency.
>>
>>52229494
oh you albino autist, you just had to ruin it all
>>
>>52229473
I have some muscle and chicks like to hold my arm and touch it and it's enough to impress, meanwhile gymbros waste so much time in a gym it just looks boring to me.
middle ground 4lyfe
>>
We're trying not to be Amerifats
>>
Here in DC every normie spends an inordinate amount of time doing extreme workouts.

Crossfit, Solid Core, HIIT etc etc are big here.
>>
Shows we are sporty and love and to exercise nuff said
>>
>>52229254
closest to the truth in here, but there's still a lot of average people here. we have like 10-20% more overweight people than europe. some how that gets warped into the entire country being morbidly obese.
>>
>>52229139
sounds legit
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.