[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're not blue, you're the third world shithole.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: Death_Penalty_World_Map.png (53 KB, 1350x625) Image search: [Google]
Death_Penalty_World_Map.png
53 KB, 1350x625
If you're not blue, you're the third world shithole.
>>
>>52227418
>Japan is a third world shithole
>>
>>52227418

pls bully norgay again
>>
>>52227418
>implying the converse is true
>>
True Blue reporting in
>>
>>52227418
>not having death penalty during wartime
>>
there is nothing wrong with killing killers
>>
>>52227418
faggot
>>
>>52227473
What is this about?
>>
I think the last time someone was sentenced to death here in hueland was in WW2 in Italy where some soldier invaded a home, raped a girl in front of her family, then the following day raped her again and killed her family.

There's nothing inherently wrong with death penalty.
>>
>>52227606

the icelander posted shit about norway very often
>>
>spending millions on keeping murderers alive in jail for decades
>not just killing them for their crimes
>>
The government should have the power to kill it's citizens, after all, it is completely infallible.

Only people who commit crimes should be worried about capital punishment.
>>
mongolia is blue nao
>>
>Only Kazakhstan and some South American countries are green
>>
>>52227685
This guys get it
>>52227675
Problem is, he might be proven innocent afterwards, and what then?
>>52227630
This never happened. Last time someone was sentenced to death in Brazil was in the 19th century.
>>
File: 1449041361534.jpg (7 KB, 209x235) Image search: [Google]
1449041361534.jpg
7 KB, 209x235
>>52227729
what about us?
>>
File: murdermericans.jpg (233 KB, 1020x1264) Image search: [Google]
murdermericans.jpg
233 KB, 1020x1264
muh microstatesrights
>>
People proven to be terrorist should not be allowed to live on the cost of the people
>>
>>52227685
t. Stalin
>>
File: Noice.jpg (24 KB, 252x249) Image search: [Google]
Noice.jpg
24 KB, 252x249
>>52227777
>>
>>52227744
>This never happened

It did, getúlio vargas approved his sentence himself.
Death penalty was/is allowed in times of war.
>>
>>52227860
What are you using? Crack? This history about a soldier is complete bullshit.
>>
>>52227418
>Not killing murderers, terrorists and rapists and other scum.
Are want to be killed by them?

Blood for blood, the only true justice.
>>
>>52227937
Using research a guy i know did about punishment in the military. Fuck off.
>>
>>52227418
more like being a giant pushover and letting criminals anally ravage society, but whatever...
This shitty gossip blog tried to gain sympathy by publishing a "letters from death row" series
most readers agreed that perhaps the death penalty was warranted
>the Letter’s from Deathrow series converted me. After reading the lack of remorse and general denial of what happened, I am convinced. Some people just do not value others.
They also published a letter by a dindu about how he was innocent and EVEN THE MEDICAL EXAMINER SAID HE DIDN'T KILL HIM!
When someone brought up that he slit the man's throat and an accomplish shot him to finish the job, leading the medical examiner to surmise that the gun shot to the head was the cause of death, they retracted the story
>>
>>52227418
>Ray Jasper, who is scheduled to be executed by the state of Texas next Wednesday. It had all the stuff of a compelling story: injustice, racism, an underprivileged man quoting Thoreau and Aristotle, Texas, God, etc. It went viral, and currently has 1.7 million pageviews.
>"I’m on death row and yet I didn’t commit the act of murder. I was convicted under the law of parties. When people read about the case, they assume I killed the victim, but the facts are undisputed that I did not kill the victim. The one who killed him plead guilty to capital murder for a life sentence. He admitted to the murder and has never denied it. Under the Texas law of parties, they say it doesn’t matter whether I killed the victim or not, I’m criminally responsible for someone else’s conduct. But I was the only one given the death penalty."
Sounds bad, huh?
>>
>Turkey
Yeah no icecuck
>>
>>52227418
>the murdered man’s brother wrote to Gawker in protest
>Jasper admits to then grabbing David by his hair, yanking his head back and pulling the kitchen knife he brought with him across David’s throat, slicing it open.
>At one point while he was on the stand testifying, he asked to speak to us— David’s family members. He looked us square in the eye and exclaimed “I didn’t kill your son. He was one of the nicest guys I ever met, but I did not kill him.” Jasper’s reasoning was that since the M.E. cited the 25 stab wounds as the cause of death and not the throat slit committed by Jasper, he was technically not guilty of murder.
>>
>>52227418
Honestly I wish we still had the death penalty
>>
>>52228230

But if he hadn't been stabbed 25 times he would've been killed by Jasper so how is that a defence
>>
>>52227744
>Problem is, he might be proven innocent afterwards, and what then?
Then only kill him if you're 100% sure he did it
>>
>>52227418
IF IT AIN'T BLUE, FLUSH IT DOWN THE LOO
>>
>Rwanda and Burundi not Third World

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>52228296
that was the totality of jasper's defense which was denied in court and landed him on death row.
The gossip rag took it at face value without reviewing testimony or court records and published it as "cry for this poor negro!"
>>
>enlightugal
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.