[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't the Republicans want Donald Trump to run?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 20
File: trump.jpg (64 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
64 KB, 1180x842
Why don't the Republicans want Donald Trump to run?
>>
who doesnt want who?
>>
Jeb! is better desu.

Also that chink.
>>
>>52223016
the republicans, trump, the flight plan... all of it
>>
>>52223020
jeb is a cuck

rand paul is the only one from any party that is qualified
>>
I am afraid of his winning the election.
He will abandon Japan,
Really scary
>>
>>52223092
>I am afraid of his winning the election.

I'm more afraid of trump controlling nukes.

He is a great guy in general, but with nukes? Nope.
>>
File: NLaIJ.jpg (22 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
NLaIJ.jpg
22 KB, 604x453
BUILD
>>
ONE
>>
>>52222986
Going against the establishment in such a drastic way, and the fact that he's going to get democrats to go to the polls in droves, losing what should've been an easy win for them.
>>
>>52223128
He's not mad enough to nuke Texas.
>>
>>52223128

Do you genuinely think Trump will control the nukes?...
>>
>>52223167
Bug off, Karl Rove.
>>
>>52223167
>easy win

But why?
>>
Because they're 90% identical to Democrats. They didn't want Reagan in '80 either, they wanted GHW Bush. And Trump is independently wealthy, so they can't buy him. Ted Cruz would just have to beg Rove for campaign munniez which he won't get because they have no more use for him than Trump.
>>
>>52222986
He hasn't gone through the traditional channels of fellating old billionaires, pledging his heart to jesus, and would be unlikely to share a lot of the same socio-political circles that virtually every other republican works within. He's literally the ONLY one (other than Rand...maybe) who is "different". Since Reagan, every Republican nominee has been a milquetoast neocon.

Also, most don't like his chances against Hillary, but I don't think many of the Republicans would win against her.
>>
>>52223257
Don't feed the paid shillbot. They're all over 4chan and other sites.
>>
the gop does have a platform and he ignores it

so he uses the party name for free and they don't like that
>>
>>52223257
A lot of people don't like Hillary, but more importantly, the people that do like Hillary are all they type that don't vote. Trump is the only candidate that Hillary can win against.
>>
>>52223309
>Since Reagan, every Republican nominee has been a milquetoast neocon

Duh. All Republicans to run from 1988 onward...neocons.

>Also, most don't like his chances against Hillary, but I don't think many of the Republicans would win against her.

>Hillary
>winning anything but a stint in Federal prison
lyl
>>
Because he's a fucking mentalist, perhaps?
>>
>>52223380
>>Hillary
>>winning anything but a stint in Federal prison
why do people think she's going to jail? Is she actually on trial for smething or is it just /pol/ memeing?
>>
>>52223429
Congress held a (fifth?) hearing about the emails, it was a failure, as usual.
>>
Truly sad what the world has come to, it feels like there's no middle ground anymore. Either suicidal and delusional left or extreme right wing.
>>
>>52223502
There's a middle ground.
>>
>>52223429
Trust me, the security leaks she committed are on a magnitude that you don't get away with. Putting that aside, she's been almost irrelevant as a candidate since Bernie emerged last summer.
>>
>>52222986
The Republican establishment is a power whoring machine meant to serve businesses and the rich.

Trump's policies are anti-establishment.
>>
File: 2292.jpg (40 KB, 425x377) Image search: [Google]
2292.jpg
40 KB, 425x377
Well because Trump winning the election is the nail in the coffin for traditional American democracy which the current political establishment is based on. Obviously it's been on life support for the past few elections but if Trump wins then future elections can officially abandon all pretense of being policy centered.

The future of America is a future of memes.

"The Donald" is the perfect meme candidate to lead us as we venture into the meme age. What the American people want to hear and what they respond to in 2015 is memes. Rather than putting forward a plan for limiting immigration Trump uses the "Build a wall" meme to great effect literally devastating opponents in debates. Rather than addressing national security issues Trump can simply pull out the "Ban Muslims" meme disarming any arguments that his political opponents might. Memes have been used by marketing firms for decades but really only got their first foray into American politics with Obama who used the "Change" meme and the "Cool black man" meme along with actual traditional policy campaigning. Trump takes it a step further though. He's using memes to their full potential and it's paying off for him.

Personally I'm looking forward to the new age of epic memes.
>>
>>52223495
Hillary's trust ratings went from 65% in April when she announced to 40% today.

Failure my ass.
>>
>>52223502
try to off the internet for a while

it corrupts your view
>>
>>52223309
Do you think H. Clinton is a good idea for US?
>>
>>52223502
Trump is middle ground.

Have you not heard what the Canadian, Spic-hating Cuban, or Uncle Tom have said? They are more Bush jr. than Jeb.
>>
Does not like China?
>>
>>52223643
Do you think bubonic plague is a good idea for the US?
>>
>>52223625
That has literally nothing to do with the hearings though. They uncovered nothing they didn't already know, and they didn't get what they wanted. That's the definition of a failure.
>>52223643
Not him, but she's corrupt as fuck and does a bunch of shady shit, and she also changes what she'll say she'll do based off of what the public opinion is at the time. She flip flopped on the Iraq war like three times.
>>
>>52223643
If you want Obama 3.0 with more interventions. The thing Russians hate.

Also our supreme court is going to be packed with liberals.
>>
>>52223643
Hilary Clinton is double-faced
>>
>>52223533

And who exactly is going to vote for him? Democrats? Republicans?
>>
>>52223726
>Not him, but she's corrupt as fuck and does a bunch of shady shit, and she also changes what she'll say she'll do based off of what the public opinion is at the time. She flip flopped on the Iraq war like three times.
Trump is a real estate developer in New Jersey. There police captains in Ghana who have more scruples than him.
>>
>>52223726
No. They uncovered her private server, 1000 top-secret emails (that weren't retroactively declared top-secret) she sent via the server, and the FBI announced an investigation into her private server to see if anything was hacked. Hillary went from saying "I never sent a top-secret email via my private server" to "I sent over a 1000, but they weren't that bad trust me guys!"

They uncovered a lot. Stop lying.
>>
>>52223547
As I said, don't believe they're small government conservatives. They didn't like Reagan way back when, they wanted Bush (even Gerald Ford they suggested should go for it again). They've even airbrushed him from their official history as much as possible.

The archetypical establishment Republican was Mitt Romney, a guy who created socialized health care in MA and was known to be pro-abortion.
>>
>>52223827
Except what he does is legal, while a career politician riding on her husbands coattails doing corrupt shit is illegal.

If Trump did something illegal you sure as hell would have MSNBC and NYT trumpteting that shit till Trump was nothing but dirt on the bottom of the media's boot.
>>
>>52223822
Nobody ;_;
Maybe if Hillary had to drop out for whatever reason
>>52223842
That was literally all the FBI, the congressional hearings were just giant circlejerks.
>>
Here's a thought - what if he wins and fucks up so hard that he alienates the redneck market away from the republicans? It'd take them decades to recover.
>>
>>52223842
Hillary has been done as a candidate for a while now. Notice that Bernie Sanders's rise coincided with the big revelation of the email scandal last summer.
>>
I'm sure Trump would be a fun president but the US really can't afford meme leaders like Australia with Abbott. Would be like the stories you hear of back in the day when the insane emperors got to run Rome.
>>
>>52223082
>rand paul

lmao
>>
>>52223926
They were circlejerks to get Hillary's face next to a headline saying "Congressional investigation into Email scandal."
During those five circlejerks Hillary's trust rating dropped from 65% to 40%.

Maybe you're thinking about the Benghazi hearing that happened a month ago.
>>
>>52223936
redneck market is not his support

middle age white male is

since tea party the republicans are wrecked already
>>
>>52223999
I probably am, my bad.
>>
>>52223719
Well yeah, it was considering it killed millions of europoors before they could shitpost against you hamburglars.
>>
>>52223936
48% of people still voted for Mccain and Ms. Braindead after Bush jr.

I think the Republican estbalishment isn't too worried about a Trump presidency.
>>
>>52223926

That's what I mean. Conservatives have to pick a side because there's not enough sane people around.
>>
>>52223970
I wish you didn't get all your information from the mainstream news.

Trump is a rational, moderate candidate who is pandering to the popular view that our establishment candidates are all bought by Wall Street and have fucked over the middle class for 30 years.
And he's right.

But of course the PC world media is afraid of him. They lose their ratings if they don't talk about the next so-called hitler.
>>
>>52224149
They are. Trump. 42% of likely conservative voters.
He's also the most likely to beat Hillary according to pollls.
>>
Why are the Republicans against Trump? Are they just angry he's ignoring the party platform or do they actually realise he'd quite probably be the most incompetent president in US history?
>>
>>52224223
>Trump is a rational, moderate candidate who is pandering to the popular view that our establishment candidates are all bought by Wall Street and have fucked over the middle class for 30 years.

I think it's been longer than 30 years.
>>
>>52224223
Lordy, you really don't get it do you. With Trump in power US world cred goes down, less money, less business abroad and less chairs at tables. It may seem irrelevant to you, but long term the USA cannot afford to have a man who exhibits every symptom of having abnormally low development in his frontal lobes. It will cost too much.
>>
>>52224223
Everyone knows about Trump and he was a meme long before running for Republican candidate.

I'm just warning you. It's all fun and games having a meme leader but I think the US is too important to have one. Maybe it would work out, I don't know.
>>
>>52224365
> or do they actually realise he'd quite probably be the most incompetent president in US history?
There's no way anyone running now could match the current administration for that title.
>>
>>52224223
Wants to continue that US is #1.
Says that islam terrorism is a hazard.
Jews call them a "New Hitler".
Its wrong from my sight.
>>
File: 334242112.jpg (27 KB, 353x239) Image search: [Google]
334242112.jpg
27 KB, 353x239
So the way I'm understanding this is that Trump has donated millions to Democrats in the past, explained it away as just establishment political corruption, vowed to change it and people believe him? How can anybody seriously believe that he would "fix" the system that has made him four billion dollars?.

I mean how can anybody even consider that an oligarch who has spent the past decade sunning himself in the publicity of reality TV is going to put the interests of the American people above his own?

I'm baffled. I mean I knew that a chunk of the American public was stupid but it's almost like Trump being intentionally exorbitant with the character he's playing and people are just eating it up. I mean I don't think Trump is stupid. I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to have initially started as a goof but then the Republican base just turned out to be too stupid to get the joke. Seriously that wouldn't surprise me at all.
>>
>>52224390
Excuse me, you see to be lost. I believe this is the website you're looking for.

http://www.theguardian.com/
>>
>>52224420
>hello, I am a millennial who can't remember Ford or even Bush
>>
>>52224459
Everybody else is guaranteed to anyways, we might as well go with the one who might not, even if the odds are they will.
>>
File: 1437001519850.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1437001519850.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>52224223
>Trump is a rational, moderate candidate

Whether or not you're baiting, the fact that significant numbers of people in your country genuinely believe this...
>>
>>52224223
And you don't think trying to ban all muslims from the country after that one out of 370ish shootings might make him a tad heavier than moderate?
>>
>>52224332

Must be recent, last time I saw it was something like 60 to 40 in favor of Hillary. Also those videos of Hillary supporters that think implementing Sharia would be a good idea if Hillary wants it even if they don't know what the fuck Sharia is made me lose hope in the whole thing. Then there's the retards who support Zombie Sanders who seems to think global warming is at fault for ISIS.
>>
File: 1408947939770.png (32 KB, 506x615) Image search: [Google]
1408947939770.png
32 KB, 506x615
>>52224587
But my point is why the fuck would you think he might not? There's absolutely no logic to that at all. "Well the previous candidates have all acted in the interests of corporate donors so let's just take out the middle man."

I mean what the fuck. It's like something from a Paul Verhoeven movie.
>>
>>52224639
>>52224644

Not him but he's moderate on foreign policy which is what matters to me, and should matter to /int/. Presidents have the biggest effect on foreign policy. He cannot ban all muslims in the US, that would require a senate majority vote and even republican senators oppose it. Presidents have weak power over domestic policy.
>>
>>52224487
Ford and Bush weren't a tenth as mindbendingly disastrous as 2009 to the present.
>>
File: AmadeusCloseup_sm.jpg (17 KB, 139x133) Image search: [Google]
AmadeusCloseup_sm.jpg
17 KB, 139x133
>>52224747
>>
>>52224724
Ok. How is he moderate on foreign policy?
>>
>>52224747
lol

Source: GFC
>>
>>52224747
Confirmed for younger than 25.
>>
>>52224724
>he's moderate on foreign policy

Maybe by the standards of a American Republican. But then that's not actually that moderate, is it?

>>52224747
>Hello, I am a millennial who not only can't remember Ford or even Bush but is also rather thick
>>
>>52224857
>>
>>52224846
Generally soft on Putin, not an obnoxious Russophobe
Non-interventionist rhetoric on Syria
Obama has been funding rebels (and ISIS by proxy), so far Trump is against that

So compared to Obama and especially Bush, he's less of a hawk

>>52224747
holy shit
>>
>>52224708
Well, what does he need money for? He's already rich as fuck. Who would buy him?

Donald Trump would act in Donald Trump's interests. Nobody else's. If that is the same as the American people's is up for debate.
>>
File: don.jpg (26 KB, 309x446) Image search: [Google]
don.jpg
26 KB, 309x446
>>52224747
Not sure if this guy is trolling or serious
>>
>another Bush
>another Clinton

so is the US a democracy or some dynasty ruled state?
>>
File: file.png (2 MB, 1149x1365) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1149x1365
rand paul was the only one last night that didn't want to start WW3
>>
DESU, in politics the rich guy is less likely to steal from you since he's already made his money. The real danger is the poor idealistic revolutionary like Obama.
>>
>>52224978

did you know that since 1950 the republicans (statistically) have nominated either a bush or richard nixon for the presidency?
>>
>>52224983
But Paul is a manlet
>>
File: f8r.png (88 KB, 1568x777) Image search: [Google]
f8r.png
88 KB, 1568x777
The thread was going ok for a while, then it turned into nothing but shitposting and samefagging. I'm out.
>>
>>52224894
Yes, compared to benign Swiss foreign policy it's still atrociously neoconservative, but considering he's vying for the spot of commander in chief of a militaristic superpower with thousands of troops overseas and defense contractors hungry for paycheques, it's pretty tempered.
>>
>>52225094
Holy shit have a cry you fucking baby
>>
File: 1335382395503.jpg (21 KB, 384x395) Image search: [Google]
1335382395503.jpg
21 KB, 384x395
>>52225057

>mfw
>>
>>52224223
>moderate
no
>rational
yes
>>
>>52225253
The Brit, Aussie, and American guy there are probably one guy with proxies anyway, so...meh.
>>
because he's totally trashing the little bit of reputation the republican party still has?
>>
I want Trump to win only to see what would happen.
>>
So okay let me get this straight, people think a politician who lies and breaks promises is totally okay. But when some politician is just brutal and straight to the point (which doesn't have to be good, sure) it's not okay?

I don't see why people care, politicians are deceivers by trade might as well get a guy in there that might actually change things in a serious matter.
>>
>>52222986
Him getting the nomination is practically handing the Democrats a victory. People may not like whoever the Democratic nominee is but they'll sure as shit pick them over Trump
>>
>>52224955
>Well, what does he need money for? He's already rich as fuck. Who would buy him?
Oh man you don't know many rich people do you? Why do you think he kept making money after he had he hit 2 billion dollars? That's enough dough to spend a hundred grand every day for 50 years. But he still wanted more. Why would 4 billion be enough?
>>
>>52225411
>Oh man you don't know many rich people do you?

Why the fuck would I know rich people?
>>
>>52223544
>irrelevant as a candidate since Bernie

You might see him a lot on your social media, but virtually every normie voter thinks he has a snowballs chance in hell and will vote for Shillary because of "muh woman president" and "she's the best chance we got!"
>>
Because
A) He's bonkers
B) He can't win against Hillary
>>
>>52225473
Most normies barely know who Hillary is except that she's some old politician that they heard mentioned on a news soundbite somewhere.
>>
>>52225461
I'm just pointing out you don't think like one or even really understand how they think. You don't become a multibillionaire by saying "Welp this is enough money for me guess I can dedicate my life to public service!" otherwise any rational human being would have done that after a few hundred million or at the very least the first billion.
>>
>>52225272
w-what? ;_;
>>
>>52223502
Trump aint "extreme right wing" or something
You're just so used to the extreme left that a sane behavior seems extreme right to you
>>
everyone has skeletons in their closet... but hillary has bodies piling up the crawlspace. what the hell makes you people think she can win?

richard nixon got torn apart for 18 minutes of tape. what do you think the republicans are going to do over 30,000 emails?
>>
>>52222222
>>
File: 1390456955104.png (393 KB, 481x640) Image search: [Google]
1390456955104.png
393 KB, 481x640
>>52225630
>richard nixon got torn apart for 18 minutes of tape. what do you think the republicans are going to do over 30,000 emails?
Nothing or else they already would have.
>>
>>52225630
>everyone has skeletons in their closet

Nope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDNxQqtDro0
>>
>>52225630
She's only gotten away with this much so far because she doesn't have an R next to her name and so enjoys media protection, but I think this is finally the gold plated straw that broke the camel's back.
>>
>>52225557
Are you trolling?

>What is Benghazi
>what is President Bill Clinton
>What is Monica Lewinsky scandal
>What is the mega coverage of Hillary on every left wing news organization

People know who she is, to imply otherwise is ridiculous
>>
>>52225281
If he's rational then he's very good at hiding it.
>>
>>52225696
that's the "october surprise" you dipshit.
>>
>>52225721
>What is Benghazi
It's honestly hillarious how Republicans think that this matters at all. None of the normie voters remember that or even cared in the first place.
>>
>>52225624
Bonjour Le Pen, quand est-ce que vous allez exclure les Musulmans?
>>
File: 0kZNH1F.jpg (37 KB, 561x750) Image search: [Google]
0kZNH1F.jpg
37 KB, 561x750
>>52224747
dude... holy fuck...
>>
>>52225721
As I said, most normies just watch crappy reality shows or use Facebook and don't pay any attention to politics. They only occasionally perceive a dim soundbite or two like Bernie Sanders offering to give stoners free college and weed and they're like wowsocoolIshouldvoteforthatguy.
>>
>>52225721
I'm not Repub, I'm just pointing out that it got a stupid amount of attention which put Clinton's name in the spotlight. Regardless of your thoughts on her people know her name and have probably seen her face at least once or twice
>>
>>52225801
Ask yourself what would be said if Benghazi happened under Bush's watch. I guarantee the media's reaction would be a little different. ;)
>>
>>52225630
Because Obama will do everything in his power to obstruct the DOJ from responding appropriately.
>>
>>52225998
Except he won't because he and the Clintons really truly hate each other and he'll gleefully assist in Hillary's destruction.
>>
>>52225769
That'd be way too late. The public's attention span is short as fuck. Hell, it's already probably too late. Benghazi is definitely a lost cause since the only ones who remember it are hardcore Republicans who would have voted against her anyways.

You're telling me you think the month before the election the Republicans can wave around some security breaching emails that leaked 2 years prior and go "Hey look what she did!" and get some big boost? The swing voters will just look on blankly and slobber onto their bibs before liking the Facebook video where Hillary sings a duet with Bruno Mars.
>>
>>52226043
You overestimate their dislike.
Obama will never throw Hillary under the bus for a GOP win.
>>
>>52225922
>>
>>52223643
No, but the people who don't think she is going to win are completely 100 fucking percent delusional.

Americans are so dumb, just having a female politician to vote for will get every dyke, basic bitch, and college kid out to vote for her. That's literally all it takes. They don't really care about her politics. They ignore that she's a neocon with a left nods to the left. They just know "She's a Democrat" and "She's a woman".
That's all it comes down to, when talking the the trash that makes up 90 percent of the left-leaning electorate in the United States.

All the faggots who think she's going to jail are deluding themselves. She's not going to jail. It's a pipe dream that we all share, but it ISN'T FUCKING HAPPENING.
>>
>>52225482
this

everyone here is talking about how Trump is going against the status quo but the real reason is because Trump has no chance of winning against Hillary.
>>
File: 1391550768239.gif (480 KB, 206x196) Image search: [Google]
1391550768239.gif
480 KB, 206x196
>>52226115
>>
File: 3YLIFAi.jpg (42 KB, 785x623) Image search: [Google]
3YLIFAi.jpg
42 KB, 785x623
>>52226115
>>
>>52226167
*with a few nods to the left

Sorry, fucking up all night. I can't type correctly
>>
>>52226107
Means nothing to him. He can't run anymore.
>>
>>52226061
>slobber onto their bibs before liking the Facebook video where Hillary sings a duet with Bruno Mars
I somehow just can't picture that happening. She's lived in the ivory tower for so long that I don't think she has any ability to relate to normal Americans.
>>
>>52225760
Relying on an increase in home industry to improve your economy is a great idea and the core of the Trump plan.
>>
>>52226238
He's a dyed-in-the-wool Democrat.
Obama has much more in common with Hillary than any GOP candidates, and even if he didn't, party loyalty.

Don't lie to yourself and entertain remote, crazy possibilities. It pegs you as delusional.
>>
>>52226302
Probably not but she'll just do what Trump says he'll do "get the best people". I mean a few marketers, some millennials with degrees in social media studies or something and voilla.
>>
>>52226238
>>52226107
Obama never cared about the DNC anyway, only his own personal power. The DNC establishment have never liked or trusted the guy. Of course they don't like Sanders either, but...

The thing you must realize is that the establishment insiders of both parties don't like these outsider rogues like Obama, Sanders, Trump. They only want their own corrupt pals running (Hillary, Jeb Bush, Rubio, Biden, etc).
>>
>>52226364
>He's a dyed-in-the-wool Democrat.

That would be more like Joe Biden. Obama is way way to the extreme left of that. It's fair to say he represents certain factions of the DNC, however you can't win elections with just them so you need to at least feign moderation.
>>
>>52226406
Establishment candidates always or nearly always lose presidential elections anyway to the outsider guy.
>>
>>52226485
>Obama is way way to the extreme left of that
How so? None of his policies are that extreme. He's slightly left of Biden but nowhere near Sanders or any European politician.
>>
File: trump-can-save-israel.png (31 KB, 400x165) Image search: [Google]
trump-can-save-israel.png
31 KB, 400x165
>>52224456
Trust me mate, the normal Jews love him (my dad, for example, is an even bigger trump fan than most of the kids on /pol/ and he wears a yarmulke 24/7). The """""jews""""" in the mainstream media and gov't wanting to keep him out doesn't say shit.
>>
>>52225290
>Muh proxies

Fucking delusional
>>
>>52226546
>He's slightly left of Biden but nowhere near Sanders or any European politician

What mainstream European politicians are to the left of him?
>>
Nah it'll be a Trump Sanders contest next fall. Seems pretty much a foregone conclusion at this point.
>>
>>52226644
Just about every single one
>>
the niggas gonna lose against hillary, hell I'll vote for her and have my nation die a slow painful death instead of it becoming albania and having a politician who spouts nothing but memes all day
>>
>>52226546
>>52226702
I wish Bernie would stop claiming he's a socialist. He's not and he just alienates middle of the road voters.
>>
>>52225706
>Justice Law-free

I love this man
>>
>>52226716
>can't name names

Yep, you have no argument. Thought so. If anything, Obama is more like the Brazilian tapir and she's getting impeached or something like that.
>>
>>52226801
Merkel with her 800million
>>
>>52226738
This.
>Oh I'm not a capitalist, I'm a democratic socialist
BECAUSE THAT'S NOT CAPITALISM?

Fucking liberals, and dumb ass americans don't know the difference.
>>
America will not vote him in.

America is the most cucked nation on earth. We're literally talking about the country that elected a black Muslim from Kenya to lead their country TWICE IN A ROW.

This is worse than Sweden. It's something else. The Republicans have no chance if they elect a Conservative. Even the moderate Mitt Romney never stood a chance because of how the American leftist populace demonised him.
>>
>>52226738
It works like this:

>have 8 years of stealth leftist who posed as a moderate
>we got away with it so let's kick it up a notch and run an openly socialist guy
>>
>>52226867
>from kenya
Where did this meme come from?
>>
>>52226644
Hollande, Miliband, even Cameron really since supports the NHS which makes Obamacare look like some ancap plot.
>>
The Democrats have nothing to run, nobody. Their bench is empty or emptier than the Republican bench in 2008.
>>
>>52226931
>Hollande, Miliband, even Cameron really since supports the NHS

That's the best you can do? Come on, dude. None of those guys were last I checked mentored by Bill Ayers and other 60s radicals.
>>
You just wait for the Democrat Convention in Philly next summer. It'll make 1968 look like a picnic. Even if, say, Sanders is the guy they're nominating, you'll have riots and burning in the streets and all of it will be from leftists who think the DNC is too moderate and they need to run an even more extreme left candidate. You'll see Black Panther flags, rainbow flags, Palestinian flags. You name it, it'll be there.

Fuck, half of them are convinced Obama is a centrist because he hasn't put Rush Limbaugh in a labor camp.
>>
File: 1393840391645.gif (3 MB, 322x178) Image search: [Google]
1393840391645.gif
3 MB, 322x178
>>52226994
It's posts like this that make me love this board. I literally laughed for the first time in weeks.
>>
>>52226329
>Relying on an increase in home industry

Isn't that literally what Mao tried to do when he wanted people to start smelting their own steel?

Not saying he's wrong, I just don't think it's really going to happen for anything other than booze.
>>
>>52223579
Memes were a part of the elections since slogans began. Memes like "Bring our boys home" "Equality" "War on Drugs" "Decreasing unemployment" etc.
>>
>>52227084
Just wait for the Republican Convention in Cleveland next summer. It'll make 1931 look like a picnic. Even if, say, Trump is the guy they're nominating, you'll have riots and burning in the streets and all of it will be from right whingers who thin the RNC is too moderate and they need to run an even more extreme right candidate. You'll see German American Bund flags, confederate flags, Zionest flags. You name it, it'll be there.

Fuck half of them are convinced Jeb Bush is a centrist because he hasn't campaigned keeping Negros out of white restaurants.
>>
>>52227111
Those guys are just moderate social democrats desu.
>>
>>52226167
>dykes
5% of society is homosexual
An even smaller part are legit dykes.
>college kids
You mean those who #feelthebern or can't vote?
>basic bitch
That's a strong one, but, man, they can't even take their pills regularly, as if lots of them would actually vote instead of just spouting opinions like bitches always do.

You really, really, really really need to get out of your basement, and maybe lose the fedora. You're overproportionizing the stuff you see on your screen.
>>
I sort of want Trump to win just to see what happens with the wall and other dumb shit he's said.
>>
>>52227438
Y-you don't mind him banning muslims from entering the cunt?
>>
>>52227301
>You'll see German American Bund flags
So, socialists? (National Socialist German Worker's Party)
>confederate flags
Wasn't the Democrat Party the party of slavery and Jim Crow for 150 years? I seem to remember it was.
>Zionest flags
Originally a pseudo-socialistic ideology (kibbutzes were a type of collective farm).

You're gonna have to try harder or argue with dumber people here.
>>
>>52227466
Not really.
>>
>>52227376
And Obama isn't even far left enough to be called a social democrat. Obamacare ended up a form of corporate welfare and he makes liberal use of tactical drone strikes. I mean really what's the most left wing thing he's done in office? Seriously I want to hear what you think.
>>
>>52227488
MELT
>>
>>52226801
He's right though.
Just about every guy.
Poland is the only one with good chances and they're forced to oppress the left to keep everything stable.

Generally being right is demonised by europe's media. Any american politician would be way too right for our politics.

The jews are at full force, man. They use you as their executive force and they destroy us due to being the only potential problem ever.
>>
>>52227605

>>52227084
Point proven. :^)
>>
>>52227892
Give me an answer, kiddo. What is the most left wing thing Obama has done in office and how does that compare to the policies of Social Democrats?
>>
Here's a few of Obama's crimes against the US Constitution, democracy, and the American people>:

>systematically undid all efforts of the previous administration to combat radical Islam - Al Qaeda were active in three countries on January 20, 2009, now active in more than twenty
>nationalized the banks and the automobile industry to pay back various and sundry campaign donors
>tried to nationalize the health care system, thankfully couldn't, but ended up with a still colossally retarded health care "plan" whereby you have to purchase insurance or we come and break your legs
>completely forsook Europe and other US allies in favor of an "outreach" to the Muslim world, who then spit in his face
>not only stuck his nose in local cases like Ferguson, but actively stirred up race riots
>tried to assist Islamofascists in taking over Egypt and Syria
>has tried to stir an arms race between Saudi Arabia and Iran which could have disastrous consequences
>repeatedly refused to acknowledge any connection between Islam and terrorism
>approved the openly fascistic TPP
>engaged in repeated and childish vendettas against anyone he doesn't like, for example the raid on the Gibson Guitar factory because their CEO was a Republican
>rampant wiretapping and spying on anyone he doesn't like
>appointed an affirmative action USSC Justice (wow a Hispanic female so progressive XD)
>now wants to import Syrian "refugees" (read: young males of military age) into the US
>defiled the White House by putting gay pride colors on it
>>
>>52228194
>not a single one of those can be classified as left wing
And we're done here. Nice try though.
>>
>>52226562
There's quite a divide between conservative and liberal Jews. It's not a consensus either way
>>
>>52223167
>implying anyone would vote for any of the cucks
The polls speak for themselves Karl.
>>
>>52223082
>Rand Paul

HAHAHAHAHHAA
>>
>>52223502
Jim Webb
>>
>>52228399
Case in point. This Tumblrite reminds me of last week when I had the TV on and I came across Rachel Maddow whinying that Obama killed some people in drone strikes and blah blah blah we didn't elect you to do as Bush did.

And that's why >>52227084 is going to happen at the DNC next summer. It's never extreme enough for the Think Progress crowd. If Obama went and erected a statue of Che Guevara on the White House lawn, they'd still think he's too moderate.
>>
"The thing about Obama is that he's not a socialist or even a liberal. The Democrats are what the Republicans were when I was a kid and the Republicans are all the crazies and the Jesus freaks. There's no true leftist movement in America today. You have a few left-wing guys like Dennis Kucinich and Ralph Nader although they're not that extreme."

-- Bill Maher
>>
>>52226485
>Obama is way way to the extreme left

holy kek republican voters are this retarded
>>
>>52228710
Yeah...that. He's basically echoing the opinion of the Che Guevara T-shirt crowd like >>52228399
>>
File: laughing face.jpg (11 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
laughing face.jpg
11 KB, 250x241
>>52228581
>you are either Bush or Che
>>
>>52222986
CANT
>>
The most blatant example of Obama waging class warfare would be every time he stirs up the black mobs into a race riot, something he's done repeatedly and at a rate of once every few months. That's all right out of the Marxist playbook, stirring up race hate and class division.
>>
>>52228987
What about the time he addressed La Raza (a brown supremacist group) and told them Mexicans were here first?

Racial tensions are at the worst point since the 1960s and it's entirely his fault because that's how he wants it to go down.
>>
>>52229184
>>52228987
As Khrushchev said, "The American people won't ever accept socialism by its own name, but they will accept it under the banner of human rights, peace, and organized labor."
>>
>>52228419
The conservative jews are more common
t. New York City resident
>>
>>52229464
New York will have more Orthodox/Hassidic Jews ofc they're more liberal in Hollywood, but then California is a laid-back, liberal culture anyway compared with the East Coast.
>>
>>52229539
California is a third-world shithole and it annoys me that my city is constantly compared to them
>>
>>52228987
Putting gay pride colors on the White House.
>>
>>52223167
This would never have been easy, even with Jeb at the helm
>>
>>52223282
Trump is much more liberal than any of the other Republican candidates running if you look at his actual policies

He's basically a moderate Democrat who doesn't like brown people
>>
>>52223502
There really is no delusional left in the US

Bernie Sanders is the most left-wing candidate in this country but he'd be considered a moderate in most of the world
>>
>>52225557
nope, sorry
>>
>>52225624
Who do you think is "extreme left"?

I can't think of a single American politician who fits that label.
>>
>>52224390
US cred went down a long time ago
>>
>>52230321
He's replying to someone from Uruguay, not America.
>>
>>52222986
Only the Bush family can decide who is the Republican candidate. Only certain aristocratic families such as Clinton's and Bush's can become president.
>>
>>52223128
He literally just said last night they are a fearsome power and he doesn't want to use them.
>>
>>52227488
> I seem to remember it was
The democratic party didn't exist back then.

The Republican party was created in opposition to Slavery and the Whigs.
>>
>>52226562
Trump's daughter, son-in-law, and grandkids are Orthodox you know
>>
>>52226644
Mate, many European CONSERVATIVES are to the left of Obama.

David Cameron, for instance, has a slightly more liberal voting record on essentially every issue.

Sarkozy is similar.
>>
>>52226738
yeah same

He started doing it to be unique and edgy I think

The good thing is that it's making some Americans look at socialism with a more neutral lens, I guess
>>
Because the NWO has already decided that Hillary is the next President.
>>
>>52226892
Who is "we"? The Democratic establishment is hella neolib and hates Sanders for it.

>>52226867
Trump is more liberal than the other Republicans on every issue except immigration.
>>
>>52225342
/thread
Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.