[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT what employers in your country say when they reject your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 143913822752.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
143913822752.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
>Unfortunately I regret to inform you that on this occasion, we have will not be proceeding with your application. This is partly down to the popularity of the programme, as there was high demand for the scheme.
>>
>>52221146
>programme
>>
hakumme ei kohdistunut sinuun
our search did not focus on you
>>
>>52221146
I have never been rejected.
>>
into the trash it goes
>>
"We'll be in touch"
>>
>>52223349
lmao thats ruthless
>>
>>52223313
good lad
>>
File: bomberfeel.jpg (27 KB, 313x375) Image search: [Google]
bomberfeel.jpg
27 KB, 313x375
>good interview, we will contact you later
>>
File: Harry.jpg (32 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
Harry.jpg
32 KB, 680x383
>he doesn't have a job
>>
I'm a boss. I never send any rejection emails.
>>
>>52221146
>After reviewing your qualifications, we find that your skill set is not what we are looking for at this time. We'll give you a call notifying you if of any suitable openings.
>>
>>52223465
you dont have a job either

you're living off the oilmoney welfare
>>
>you are very proffesional and talanted, but the tests show that you are not compatible with the rest of the workers so we can't hire you.

I don't even get what they meant
>>
>>52223423
This.
>>
You are not eligible for benefits
>>
Which version of the 150+ rejections I have accumulated over the past year or so you want senpai.
>>
>>52221146
>Wi will let you know
>>
File: 1436754652089.png (154 KB, 309x302) Image search: [Google]
1436754652089.png
154 KB, 309x302
>tfw theres only one uni in the province with the program I need
>>
Git rekt n00b no jobbiejobbies 4u I 420noscoped ur rejection letter beatch any objektions fite me irl 1v1 only melee u pu-c
>>
>>52223614
The most brutally upfront one
>>
>>52223614
>150+ rejections

Dang, don't let it get to you m8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s
>>
>Nous vous rappellerons. - We will contact you.

And then they don't.
>>
>the position has been occupied internally
>>
>>52223704
Even the worst ones were in the usual polite enough tone. In terms of content none have been bad, "we appreciate your skills ... an applicant more fitting to our current needs ... yadda yadda", you get the idea.

In terms of context, however, some were rather annoying - such as one claiming that my skillset was a good fit for the job, but they have to apologize profusely as the position would not be opened after all... only to see the same job ad pop up a week later. Or one where I checked literally every single requirement listed (like, 100%, literally the same description as my previous job), but apparently a candidate with a more suited skillset was found. Which obviously can happen but I was a bit miffed t b h m8 innit bruv.
>>
>>52223349
LOL

atleast they didn't make up some bullshit and got straight to the point
>>
>>52223561

they probably know you are robot from the psych tests
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.