[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw probably have Slav genes because look like typical Russian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: феелс.png (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
феелс.png
42 KB, 400x400
>tfw probably have Slav genes because look like typical Russian bydlo with blue eyes
>still can't stand temperatures bellow -6 C, barely survive with a coat in that weather
>will never be able to blend in with your snownigger bros
cursed southern Europe
>>
>>52219095
>coat
Only coat is not enogh.
>>
>>52219095
Can relate, then again I'm completely weak, failure of a human desu
>>
>>52219675
what do you wear in -20 C m8?
I cant imagine functioning in that weather
>>
>>52219777
long underwear, a thick coat, and a knit cap.
Gloves optional, but recommended
>>
>>52219777
Пyхoвик
Шyбa
https://www.google.ru/search?q=пyхoвик&newwindow=1&safe=strict&hl=ru&biw=1047&bih=558&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiP3-rmv-DJAhWhqXIKHYVyDxUQ_AUIBigB
https://www.google.ru/search?q=шyбa&newwindow=1&safe=strict&hl=ru&biw=1047&bih=558&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiIifrsv-DJAhUrlXIKHUKsBdMQ_AUIBigB
>>
>>52219837
>optional
shiit I cant feel my fingers in -10 without gloves, and when you get into a heated place after being with bare hands in cold weather it feels like your hands will fall off
>>
>>52219095
Just because most of North-Western Russia is assimilated Uralic people doesn't make their genes Slavic m8, Slovenians are closest to Proto-Slavs phenotypically
>>
>>52219713
>I'm completely weak, failure of a human
pretty slavic desu
>>
>>52220606
>t. churka
>>
Lol, do South Slavs and Albos consider their countries to be in Southern Europe? Because they're not. The Slavic soul is not compatible with Southern European-ness.
>>
>>52220777
>>52220777
they are southern european in geography, but eastern european as a whole, geography too.
>>
>>52220448
t. Valko Lapopirukunainen
>>
>>52220777
Balkans and Southern Europe are both ass poor shitlands so I'd say they are very compatible.
>>
>>52223721
eh spain/portugal/italy are way richer than balkans
>>
>>52220777
Lol, do Spaniards consider their countries to be in Southern Europe? Because they're not. The Moorish soul is not compatible with Southern European-ness.
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 1169x1594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 1169x1594
>>52219095
I'm in the same situation macebro

>basically Russian with brown hair green eyes
>mom from Russia
>dad with German dad and Ukraine mom
>tfw can't stand cold past -10 because stupid Saxon genes and born in Romania
>will never fully camouflage as rus slav because I can't stand the weather
feels bad desu senpai
>>
>>52223766
Does Slovenia count as Balkans?
>>
>>52223991
They will say no, but yes.

>>52220777
>>52220845
We're culturally Mediterranean here. If you don't know things, keep quiet.
>>
>>52223991
only half geographically, culturally not at all
>>
>>52219095
t. Albanian Barbarian

you're not a slav nor macedonian
>>
>>52224070
Well Slovenia is definitely more better off than those two sandnigger shitholes (Spain and Portugal).

Italy is a different case I guess.
>>
>tfw probably have northern siberian genes because look like typical ancient hyperborean with white hair and light blue eyes
>can stand temp below -60C with 98%humidity
>will never be able to blend in with your warmnigger bros
>>
>>52224161
Slovene culture is almost the same as continental Croatian culture.

The whole phrase "Balkan culture" is a meme. It can only refer to the cultural and religious heritage of the Byzantine Empire and by that, Croatia isn't culturally Balkan either.
>>
>>52224197
im not a*banian
>>
>>52224462
that's cause Continental Croats are Slovenians who were assimilated by Serbian speakers during the early modern era. There's also the fact that Croatia was both under Byzantium and the Ottoman Empire for extended periods of time, and that this is in fact reflected in the Croat language, music, skin colour, etc.
>>
>>52224612
Try harder, non-nation.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.