[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to see, how my sister and gf (both are Jewish) be gangbanged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1449748689021.png (183 KB, 370x359) Image search: [Google]
1449748689021.png
183 KB, 370x359
I want to see, how my sister and gf (both are Jewish) be gangbanged and creampied and bukkaked by bunch of niggers, asians, mexicans and indians.
How kuked am I? I am pretty serious.
>>
>>52218549
i rate 6mln out of 10
>>
>>52218549
>>
>>52218549
pretty hot t bh

pics of them?
>>
wanting to see them is not the same thing as living with the knowledge knowing that your gf is cheating on you and liking it

and that is an interracial fetish not a cuck one per se

unless you are okay with a russian jew taking your gf then you are a cuck
>>
>>52218549
This guy right here won the internet
>>
>>52218549
Sweden/10, really.
>>
Why? I don't understand this concept at all. I've lived with my current gf for the last two years and I would cut her off completely the minute I found out she touched someone elses junk.

Why would you want that willingly?
>>
>>52220039
a-anon.. i have some bad news
>>
Why no turks?
>>
>>52220039
what an extremely intolerant thing to say
>>
>>52218714
XD^^
>>
File: dafuq2.jpg (35 KB, 620x617) Image search: [Google]
dafuq2.jpg
35 KB, 620x617
>>52218549
cucked by small asian dicks
>>
LITTLE
>>
>>52218549
you hate them and want to see them degraded because you are too weak to do it yourself
>>
Don't lump Asian with those rapists
Also Indian isn't Asian theyre Aryan
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.