[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Polygamy isn't accepted in West?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 4E10DED.jpg (2 MB, 1519x3987) Image search: [Google]
4E10DED.jpg
2 MB, 1519x3987
Why Polygamy isn't accepted in West?
>>
>>52216928
Because then there is less of a chance of me getting a gf.
>>
religion actually

before you guys rip my head off

the basis for the argument of the family unit does come from the institution that christianity specified

in this case the adam and eve not adam and eve and lilith argument does work
>>
>>52217049
There's polygamy literally everywhere in the Old Testament you idiot fedora.
>>
>>52216928
degeneracy
>>
>>52217100
this, polygamy was the original default arrangement
>>
>>52217100
>Old Testament
see?
that's why
>>
>>52217100
>>52217143
religion and its institutions

not the bible per se
>>
>>52216928
It's a pretty good way to raise generations of abused women and sexually frustrated men.
>>
>>52217100
>>52217143
>>52217170
>>52217361
>old testament
>western culture
The old testament hasn't been relevant in europe or its colonies, ever
>>
>>52217533
I said religion

as in Christianity the church and the things allowed by it

not-bible the religion because how many christian denominations actually interpret the old testament literally, what comes to mind when they say they are christian who practice polygamy, are they the west?
>>
>>52217428
Why so?!
I wouldn't abuse womans?
I just more than one gf?
>>
>>
>>
>>52217715
But then the chance is higher that someone else has no gf. If men want a peaceful society everyone should have sex.
Gf is supposed to mean free sex.
>>
Because if divorce happens another woman might get her shit taken too and the courts don't like that, they only like to rob men.
>>
Because then you'd have chads with 5 five girls around him and tons of men without chance of getting a woman.

Pretty much like now, but with more resentment and murders.
>>
>>52216928
Because every westerner is too beta to have one wife let alone two.
>>
too much drama and maintenance
one woman is enough
>>
>>52216928
>tfw no allowance to fuck 12 yo girls.
>>
>>52219799
feel your pain my slav friend
>born in the right religion but wrong color
>>
>>52219759
One woman is not enough.
Its in man nature that real man wants more womans
>>
>>52220760
Muju, can I have harem in Bosnia?
I would also like to slave Bosnians labor workes to work for me
>>
>>52220999
If your father was a Bosnian than why not we can arrange. Although it helps if you have right religion, much easier to arrange and also don't mind living in one of few selected mountain villages.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.