[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why they're always starting ching chong fighting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: welcome.jpg (184 KB, 640x464) Image search: [Google]
welcome.jpg
184 KB, 640x464
Why they're always starting ching chong fighting?
>>
>>52216236
because you got anime and qt waifu and they have psy lmao.
>>
>>52216236
Shut the fuck up assholes.
Don't care about fuckingkorea.
>>
I'm 19 years old and this is my first thread.
just two faggot comment in this thread.
I don't get it.
>>
>>52216236
literally every european culture was willing to rip each other apart in a bloodbath, until we became liberal little weiners.
that cultures of similarity hate each other proves they still have confidence and a sense of identity as a culture and people.

Most germans who aren't totally "gotta love everyone EXCEPT FOR GERMANS THAT'S NAZI" hate frenchies too.
I don't care what the basement dwellers here say, and I don't care how much neet cybersex these fucks had with one another or for whatever reason frenchies and krauts get along in here, but in real life, the rivalism still means a hindrance for the attempt to bond.
>>
Is hinduro a word? K-pop songs always says that in some point.
>>
>>52216236
Its basically netouyos vs gookpongs or ethnocentric sk immigrants living in a first world country, or else butthurt chinks/gaijin expats/proxyfags like you pretending to be like either one of them. /int/ is full of those shitty /pol/tier nationalistic virgin losers, and thats why /int/ japs and gooks look so subhuman and stupid.

The easy solution to purge them and worthless morons like you is removing all the gay ass flags from /int/ and getting back to the original true /int/ and summoning the angry gook legend kimchieee from hell again.
>>
File: japanese_school_schedule_0.png (474 KB, 1246x1558) Image search: [Google]
japanese_school_schedule_0.png
474 KB, 1246x1558
I enjoy watching them fight, it's the feeling of a father looking down upon his bickering children.
>>
>>52216236
as long as you are japanese on 4chan, you have the obligation to take part in our struggle as one of the japanese fighter on 4chan against korea and china.

if denying the fact, you will lose all of right to be japanese.
>>
>>52218243
fuck you smelly gaijin or proxyfag. go suck shityukis decrepit dick.
>>
File: 1439635473486.png (80 KB, 378x262) Image search: [Google]
1439635473486.png
80 KB, 378x262
>>52216236
Konnichiwa. I see you are enjoying life in Japan. Good.
>>
Japan vs Korea is a classic fight, like Godzilla vs King Kong.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.