[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Australian gf just came out as being Aboriginal. I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: pikachu.jpg (60 KB, 499x480) Image search: [Google]
pikachu.jpg
60 KB, 499x480
My Australian gf just came out as being Aboriginal. I don't mean mixed either, she is full on black. When we met she told me she was Ethiopian, but never much more. She always avoided talking about her family. Today she said she felt silly, and that she had lied and was actually Aboriginal. She said she always tells people she's African here because people treat Aboriginals like criminals, and she's wanted to tell me the truth ever since we started dating.

Honestly I love her, and she isn't your stereotypical petrol sniffer Abo. She is beautiful, kind hearted, and smart. The problem is that I just don't want Aboriginal kids.... I just can't see myself doing that. Seeing what most of them turn into... Fuck. I can't tell her it though, it'd break her heart. Any Australians on here have any advice? You must have met some nice Aboriginals in your life and can share some insight.

The fucked up thing is that my parents never had a problem when they thought she was Ethiopian, and always go on about how cute my brother's half white/half maori kid is. But when I told them she was Aboriginal they said I need to rethink this relationship, they she had lied and might be hiding more. I think they just don't want an Abo in the family.
>>
>>52214298
>The problem is that I just don't want Aboriginal kids.... I just can't see myself doing that. Seeing what most of them turn into.

Keep them outside Australia and you'll be fine.

It's the same thing with manny nigs, problem is Afriican-American "culture" is everywhere.

Never move to Australia, especially when your kids are in puberty. Make sure they get well educated.
>>
>>52214298
>abo
>beautiful
post proof
>>
>>52214298
if youre a maori then sentimental crap bla bla good relationship bla bla try to make it work or youll regret it later bla bla life too short to not love yada yada. If you're white then youre part of the ongoing white anglo genocide and you should kill yourself race traitor degenerate
>>
>>52214543

This. No one will give a fuck in country other than Australia. They won't turn into crime, because it's not about the genes, but the culture and there will be no representatives to teach them theirs. Europe is a nice place to settle, away from heat and spiders, very safe as well. I recommend going to UK, Germany or France.
>>
>>52214298
top shitpost
>>
>>52214829
Fuck off pavel
>>
>>52214773

>murricans
>white

Even this fucking epic who killed this nigger passed in your country as white, so if I were you, I would shut the fuck up, as your country is contributing to "white genocide" more than all others combined.

Go away mongrel, you're just as delusional as Argentina.
>>
>>52214903

What? They are your citizens basicly. They even have a part of your flag in theirs and your queen is their queen as well.
>>
>>52214924

Fucking phone. Wanted to say that spic. The one who killed Trevor Martin.
>>
>>52214298
Are people like honestly like this still in Australia?? This is like 1950s American problems. If you love her then your parents should understand or at LEAST respect your decision
>>
>>52215035
Look at the fucking flag you dickhead
>>
>>52215035

Are Americans like honestly like like this cuz like its 2015 like wow like
>>
>>52214924
> poolander getting triggered this hard
not surprising for a slavnigger though. You poolanders are literally nonwhite shitskins who dont get enough sun, heck i would be perpetually butthurt if i were a nigger like you.say shouldnt you be scrubbing muhammads toilet, krýžćýzcyzcz?
>>
>>52215132

Go fuck a kanguroo in the ass. You're not any better I bet.
>>
File: 1447808854918.jpg (30 KB, 249x237) Image search: [Google]
1447808854918.jpg
30 KB, 249x237
>>52215203
>P*land
>>
>>52215035
so progressive

>your parents should understand or at LEAST respect your decision

parents typically want their children's children to, you know, at least somewhat resemble them

cuck
>>
>>52215132
Omg wow sorry... I could have SWORN that new Zealand's flag had a leaf on it mow! Forgive me for trying to be flagsensitive
>>
>>52215201

Hahaha, I don't care about your opinion, mongrel. Stay delusional and mixed.
>>
>>52214298
You were literally dating a girl from Ethiopia what is the difference both races are pieces of shit.
>>
>>52215263
topkek, keep scrubbing lad, and enjoy the rest of your life in a country where even shitskins steer clear of lmao
>>
File: 1447607289878.png (16 KB, 550x404) Image search: [Google]
1447607289878.png
16 KB, 550x404
>>52215263
big words from a nation of plumbers and car thiebes :-DDDDDD
>>
>>52215356
>>52215381
>samefagging

Stop.
>>
File: 1446462723390.jpg (15 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1446462723390.jpg
15 KB, 250x240
>>52215203
>being this buttmad
>>
>Come seeking advice
>Australians start a shitposting contest with the poles

ofc
>>
>>52214298
there's a difference? i thought all apes look the same
>>
Dunno why you are so concerned. Both Ethiopians and Abos are shit.
>>
>>52214298

You fucking serious m8? You actually found a woman that's willing to share your life and more importantly lets you put your dick in her and you want to end it because of her racial background?

Get a fucking grip dickhead.
>>
Just break up with her. Not only because she's a fucking about m8 I swear, but more importantly that she lied to you for so long.

She's a liar.
>>
>>52214298
Just stay with her man. Listening to /pol/ tards screaming about how bad race mixing is isn't going to make your life better.
>>
>>52214298
Remember when you marry an aboriginal you marry her family - cousins included. Also you are pretty silly if you can mix up ethiopians and Abos, especially when it comes to the nose.
>>
File: 1448378798452.jpg (56 KB, 592x492) Image search: [Google]
1448378798452.jpg
56 KB, 592x492
>sticking your dick in literal apewomen
>>
>>52214298
so....... you've actually....... fucked an ABO???????? HAHAHAHAHAHAH

shaking my head family
>>
>>52216182
Tell your parents that at the very least she was sober and smart enough not to openly call herself an abbo.
>>
I've met plenty of really nice Abos over the years; but I don't know what more insight I can give you than that.
>>
>>52214298
>Dating a nigger of any shade

Fucking kiwis.
>>
>>52216182
Don't you have any friends you should be asking for advice, you disgusting excuse for a human being?
>>
>>52214829
>I recommend going to UK

Good luck with that :^)
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.