[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys know why Australians "shitpost" so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Do you guys know why Australians "shitpost" so much?

No, it's not because they're witty. It doesn't take wit to spout reddit memes 24/7. The truth is they're incapable of holding a conversation on this site thanks to their internet. How would you talk have a conversation with someone when it takes 2 weeks to load their post, and 10 weeks to submit a reply?

Think about it. Unable to have conversations, they just post mindless dribble that has no substance to it. It's a coping mechanism that works by avoiding anything which might result in a meaningful exchange of words.

They were just so consistent at it that you fags mistook it as some form of shit posting talent.
>>
>>52213685
sup reddit
>>
>>52213685
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WHITE MUTT CUNT YA FAT FUCKING MAORI DOG YEHHH CHURR BRUH CHURRRR FUCKING DIE BITCH
>>
I find ausssie posts more light-hearted
>>
It's because they are all lonely af and their culture is normie af that conflict creates an urge to leave shit on an anonymous board

it's not the hardest thing to figure out
>>
maybe cuz muricans are so heavy
>>
>>52213736
You're wrong, I'm right. Look at what they have accomplished.

If a Canadian replies, every single one replies with a variation of the word leaf.

If a Portugese replies, every single one replies with Alberto Barbosa.

Their end game is to have a designated reply for every country. As we speak they are preparing for some variation of leaf (probably fern) for us Kiwis.

Notice how both of these are only a couple of words max? it's so they can upload these posts faster. If they had to upload posts of 10-12 words it would never finish.
>>
>>52213736
>Normie culture
You mean a culture not fucked up by millennials that were raised to be entitled whiny assholes?
Yup, murican maymay culture is better
>>
>>52213717
this the truth 2bh.
>>
better company than muricans ;_;
>>
>>52213736
sup leddit
>>
>>52213970
sup idiot
>>
>>52213963
shutup indonesia
>>
>>52213990
hi jamal,
>>
>>52213986
make another wall of text
>>
>>52213842
we're pretty normie lad, why do you think people make threads asking why we talk to people in public?
>>
>>52214031
from what i known, you may talk with people, but relations are superficial
>>
>>52214025
let me accuse you of something first
>>
File: aussie manga.png (2 MB, 1711x2500) Image search: [Google]
aussie manga.png
2 MB, 1711x2500
I always thought it was the heat.
>>
>>52214048
i don't think you know shit about us in actuality, and just look for confirmation bias to feed your negative opinion of us
>>
>>52213685
>>52213782
It's time to stop posting, dickhead.
>>
kek
New Zealanders have known that Australians are shitposting incarnate since before shitposting existed. The rest of the world just saw them as "the place with crocodiles and le spiders xDDD". It's too late now. We've dealt with them for years, and now you feel what we've gone through.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.