[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feel better thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: bobross2.jpg (88 KB, 617x822) Image search: [Google]
bobross2.jpg
88 KB, 617x822
How are you feeling today /int/?
>>
File: 1386897879798.png (51 KB, 876x773) Image search: [Google]
1386897879798.png
51 KB, 876x773
do you ever feel sad out of pure sympathy anon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsxfvwuCqxo
>>
Don't have enough wine.
>>
>>52212309
I do.
This is a beautiful song, Polandfriend. Thanks for sharing it. It reminds me of a softer version of Okkervil River. And Simon and Garfunkel, of course.

>>52212326
You still have time to buy more, right?
>>
>>52212309
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3_qyWU3-qQ
>>
>>52212309
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kPkkqxsjIY
>>
>>52214174
This is a really nice song, thanks for sharing. How are you today Ameribro?
>>
>>52212236
ill
>Ill is just three lines

Got a doctor coming after 11 but because of muh anxiety I'm getting really nervous. Not social anxiety btw.
>>
>>52214879
Hey, at least you don't have to drive to the doctor. You should make yourself as comfy as you can and relax while you wait. I hope you feel better!
>>
>>52214879
KEK, to think you spent THAT much time typing up those lies to feed your massive ego and seek attention on 4chan.

You really are a loser, and you have been EXPOSED as a liar.

You were NOT diagnosed with anxiety by anyone but yourself.

You do NOT have clinical anxiety

You are NOT going through a hard time in your life.

You have NEVER experienced any hardship.

You ARE a young cunt idiot with a massive ego, who pretends to be ill on 4chan for attention because you have no one in real life to attention seek to because you have alienated yourself by being a delusional vain cunt who thinks he's smart, when you are in fact a retarded idiot who has achieved NOTHING in your life, and you NEVER will.

Stop posting here

Stop coming here.

Stop breathing.

You are absolute human garbage, and a fucking leech on those who are actually worthwhile.

You are nothing and should seriously just kill yourself you retarded piece of shit.

Please reply to this with yet another attention seeking post, you fucking loser.
>>
>>52216795
wew lad
>>
Okay.

I have my exercise regiment. Life is sort of dull, but I know my health is good. I'll be fine.
>>
>>52216795
Little bit angry today? Should try eating something, it's easy to become aggressive with low blood sugar
>>
>>52216995
KEK

It fills me with great joy KNOWING just how FURIOUS I make you every minute of every day.

Even when you are out for a walk with mummy, I KNOW you are thinking of me, and how you can respond to my bullying.

I am genuinely filled with joy KNOWING that YOU KNOW how much of a loser YOU are that you have to hang out with mummy in your spare time.

Don't even pretend you know what my end game is you retarded piece of shit.

Your tears and frustration are a BIG part of my masterpiece.
>>
>>52212236
dead inside. just wating for new year so i can have an excuse drinking myself silly.
>>
Like crap, I get complimented slot but I still don't have a bf. It's not like I want some jock. Just a tall, husky/chubby guy with a cute face who thinks of me as a more than like "this is all I can get"

No, I'm not a girl.
>>
Ups and downs. Yesterday was good, today has been shit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.