[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has your country fallen for the engagement ring marketing scam?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
Has your country fallen for the engagement ring marketing scam?
1. USA
2. Yes. Women here actually expect men to spend $10,000 on a stupid, worthless rock because it has been marketed towards them their entire life and given artificial value.
>>
>>52210309
I don't know any females
>>
dudes have fallen for the
>Top 10 Flowers to Bring Your Girlfriend After She Cheats on You with Another Man
>>
marriage itself is the biggest scam ever
>>
>>52210309
I asked my gf if she would accept cash or a car or something instead but she said she wants a ring.

She is programmed. So are most of my male friends in one way or another. Maybe I am too. People usually cant see it. People telling me I am odd or do odd things gives me some hope.
>>
File: insanenetanyahulaughing.jpg (42 KB, 380x255) Image search: [Google]
insanenetanyahulaughing.jpg
42 KB, 380x255
>>52210309
>Autists getting married
>>
My wife's ring cost $300. It is just white gold.

In the end I guess I'm lucky. She just wanted the band to symbolize the marriage, not to show off, and in fact picked the ring herself.

Tl;dr I'm better that OP
>>
>>52210309
>1 - Aus
>2 - Diamonds aren't worthless
>3 - Everyone knows De Beers artificially raises the value of diamonds through supply-side control and comprehensive marketing

Fuck how old are you? Knock up a bird after prom and have her dad/brother cletus poking a shotgun at you telling you to buy a rock on a ring?
>>
Can you just give the one your dad used?
>>
File: memers.jpg (255 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
memers.jpg
255 KB, 768x1024
>>52210309
not only that but 100% of women believe they are marriage quality and even the obeast whalelords will find dudes willing to marry them
>>
File: nodiamond.jpg (48 KB, 593x584) Image search: [Google]
nodiamond.jpg
48 KB, 593x584
>>52210309
>>
>>52210309
Few woman are genuine "feminists" as the term has come to be used today. They want you to provide for them and they want to suck your dick and cook for you in return.
>>
>>52210472
>Can you just give the one your dad used?
What happens once you have more than one son? Most people want to keep their wedding ring, at least till they have kids that get married, so unless you have a designated family ring and than just get gold wedding bands for afterwards.

>>52210483
>not only that but 100% of women believe they are marriage quality and even the obeast whalelords will find dudes willing to marry them
Yah, but they will end of getting divorced.

>>52210486
Are you holding your self to the same standard as your wife?
>>
>>52210638
>>52210638
>What happens once you have more than one son?

Older son gives it tho his fiancée, after they marry he gives it to his younger brother
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.