[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do murrifats and auslards need air conditioners? Are they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1412678348414.jpg (64 KB, 684x513) Image search: [Google]
1412678348414.jpg
64 KB, 684x513
Why do murrifats and auslards need air conditioners? Are they really that fat and stupid to understand how to open a window?

Is that the same reason why they drive automatics?
>>
Same reason we have air conditioners in cars

Because even if you have the windows open (or the thermostat turned down in the case of your house), sometimes the only way to feel like your room is cold enough is to have air blowing directly on your face.
>>
>>52210189
>live in Finland during winter
>open window
>gets cold

It's like that but hot instead of cold here
>>
>open window
>warm breeze blows in

Yeah thanks for the tip binland
>>
File: 1398299364000-IMG-7025.jpg (23 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
1398299364000-IMG-7025.jpg
23 KB, 534x401
I wish autistic finns would go back to spamming dubs threads. This shit is even worse
>>
File: 1391449783763.gif (198 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1391449783763.gif
198 KB, 640x360
>tfw the high was 18C here today
>in December

>two years ago it was snowing already
the world is ending lads
>>
>>52210189
t. Ice Mongol

Average temperature during the day here is 30-31 degrees Celsius. I don't usually use the air conditioner, but it's not difficult to understand why Australia (with temperatures of up to 40) has to have them
>>
File: image17.png (121 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
image17.png
121 KB, 600x350
I live in a part of Canada where it reaches about a peak of 40C in the summer (NW of Toronto, 580m elevation wew)
When its that warm and humid as a mother fucker, opening a window would just bring more heat/humidity inside
no thanks
>>
>>52210349
You know what it was here in Houston? Fucking 24.4444. It never snows. Its also full of mosquitos and there's still flooding from last week because clay doesn't drain shit. But hey, where there's floods, there's gators, and they taste great. Especially in gumbo.
>>
Why do mongols need heaters when they can just open a window
>>
Why do finns and finn-related people need sauna and sauna like thing? Are they really that fat and stupid to understand how to take a bath?

Is that the same reason why they drive reindeer herd?
>>
I just use a fan desu. Why waste money on air conditioning?
>>
>>52210189
>he doesnt understand humidity in the air is what makes it bad
>>
>>52210189
It's hotter outside the window, dumbass.
>>
I'm amazed how this manages to get so many replies every time. Come on, people, he's just trolling.
>>
>>52210189
Why do they have fireplaces in Finland? Are they really that stupid to understand how to open a window?
>>
I never understood why people needed air conditioning or heaters until I moved out of California. Our house didn't have anything it's so mild here. Hell my car didn't have a heater. I'm regretting not getting that fixed with all the snow coming up
>>
>>52210189
>tfw got my aircon right now at fullblast
feels good man
>>
It's hard for you to understand because Mongols never have to experience what hot weather is like.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.