[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >feeling sick, kinda wanna throw up >go to ER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
>be me
>feeling sick, kinda wanna throw up
>go to ER
>bro-tier doctor sees me
>checks my shit out
>he's like senpai you should be good, come back if it gets worse

feels good living in a country with universal healthcare
>>
>>52208516
>flu
>go to the hospital
why do retards do this?
>>
>>52208593
cuz nigga we cannn, had to wait a fucking hour though

but yeah no clinics were open
>>
>>52208593

I wouldn't go to the hospital for anything that didn't need stitches or seemed like something that was genuinely going to kill me

I had a strange virus last winter that left me feverish and delirious but I couldn't bring myself to go to a hospital, drove home to my family in case I died instead
>>
>>52208613
>checks my shit out
>Indian

I bet he is an expert on that shit
>>
>>52208635
didnt mean to quote
>>
>>52208635
SIKHS ARE BROTIER
>>
>>52208593
Sometimes you need a paper if you feel to bad to go to work for a while. Isn't it like that in Canada?
>>
>>52208697
only if extended, you can call in for a day or 2
>>
>>52208697
only in schools and for university exams fɑm
>>
>>52208697
yeah if they the mangers are being dickheads they'll want a slip saying you're sick and need time off
>>
>>52208516
your stupid fucking visit just cost the healthcare system $700.

quit being a fucking moron senpai and stay home if you're not sick desu
>>
>>52208814
fuck you i can and i will
>>
>>52208516
What's the point of these threads? Do you think I chose to have my family decide to live in the US? "Hey, look at this one thing my country does better than yours". Okay, good for you. Do you feel special gloating about how lucky you are to be born in a country with that one good thing? Because you shouldn't. There's no reason to.
>>
>>52208857
99% of the thread on this board is dedicated to exactly that
>>
>>52208848
you can lead a jackass to water but you can't make him drink
>>
>have medical issue
>go to hospital
>wait for six hours because kids with broken bones and dying old people skip the queue
>see a doctor for 15 minutes
>he's either bored or irritated or clueless
>"come back if it gets worse"
>get a 30 euro bill

no point going there unless you're going to die, if you can't wait three weeks to see your assigned doctor, better pay for a private one
>>
File: poorfinns.jpg (554 KB, 1255x1782) Image search: [Google]
poorfinns.jpg
554 KB, 1255x1782
>>52209119
>better pay for a private one

YOU ARE THE REASON OUR COUNTRY IS GOING TO SHIT. LITERALLY GIVING MONEY TO A FOREIGN OWNED COMPANY THAT DOESN'T PAY TAX IN FINLAND WHILE BEING SUBSIDISED BY THE FINNISH TAXPAYER. WE WOULDN'T HAVE ANY OF THESE PRIVATE SHIT IF THE FUCKING EU DIDN'T DUCKING FORCE IT IN US.

YOU AND YOUR KIND ARE LITERALLY THE CANCER SLOWLY ROTTING FINLAND AWAY FROM THE INSIDE!!!!!!

pic related
>>
>>52209119
Russia except the payment and they prescribe you something if it's bad doc.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.